sharetrader
Page 832 of 871 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8708

Thread: Gold

So JBmurc confessed he knew about bitcoin at $600 so at $60k thats 100 times investment... what price did you know about it...
    Why not tell us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    So JBmurc confessed he knew about bitcoin at $600 so at $60k thats 100 times investment... what price did you know about it...
    Why not tell us ?
    I watched MAX Keiser(Another BTC NUTjob) good laugh at times.....so heard about it long ago and still here about it and have heard many reasons why it this and that ... I thinks its one amazing ponzi scheme prob going to go down as the largest of the next 100yrs ... when it will reach its peak and go over the other side ...who knows it Really comes down to who those 2% of BTC holders that hold 90% are what are their connections ... the FIAT Banking Cartel that controls the FED tied to the GOVT etc .. they will put the foot down and not want another digital FIAT taking any mainstream use (to date Cryptos aren't used for F all outside HOLDing and hoping for higher values so not a big issue yet)

As I've said before their is many ways to make $$$ ... I chose to take the path I find is true and to date its rewarded me and hopefully will continue to ... why I would want to join the hype and support the plan to take us to a cashless society ... Crypto pushes this narrative ... and think this along with its NEW anti GOLD rhetoric .... has allowed it a free pass to continue to be left along .. well till you can't or aren't allow to BUY real GOLD Silver

Gates on BTC
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/b...21-2?r=US&IR=T

Older clip but worth a watch on Banking cartels GOLD etc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4_BziTwWY
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Jbmurc,
    Your all about making money though...
    If it wasn't crypto you would be all over it if you could make a buck...
    Your "true" path to wealth has resource stocks tearing down forests killing wildlife to have many species near extinction, aswell as some human loss of life... polluting the atmosphere with capital intensive practices to extract minerals...huge labour intensive practices, aswell as destroying the landscape of Earth making regions uninhabitable displacing people and indigenous people...
    mining precious metals is one of the most destructive industries in the world." It can displace communities, contaminate drinking water, hurt workers, and destroy pristine environments. It pollutes water and land with mercury and cyanide, endangering the health of people and ecosystems. Producing gold for one wedding ring alone generates 20 tons of waste."

The toxic chemicals and leaching used to strip the gold from the rock is immense poisoning...
    Also,
    Companies who raise and spend vast amounts of capital from retail investors, mostly just to pay excessive wages and admin costs...

I'm glad you have such ethical views about your investments... your "true" investments are crushing Earth and you are aiding and abetting in the destruction of Earth...

The biggest ponzi scheme in history times one million is your resource stocks methods of extracting precious metals from rock...

Yet while turning cheek at crypto... geeze man...
    Your profit has blood and death on your hands...
    Way to go jbmurc
    (The executioner)
    👍

[QUOTE=Crypto Crude;876876]Jbmurc,
    Your all about making money though...
    If it wasn't crypto you would be all over it if you could make a buck...
    Your "true" path to wealth has resource stocks tearing down forests killing wildlife to have many species near extinction, aswell as some human loss of life... polluting the atmosphere with capital intensive practices to extract minerals...huge labour intensive practices, aswell as destroying the landscape of Earth making regions uninhabitable displacing people and indigenous people...
    mining precious metals is one of the most destructive industries in the world." It can displace communities, contaminate drinking water, hurt workers, and destroy pristine environments. It pollutes water and land with mercury and cyanide, endangering the health of people and ecosystems. Producing gold for one wedding ring alone generates 20 tons of waste."

The toxic chemicals and leaching used to strip the gold from the rock is immense poisoning...
    Also,
    Companies who raise and spend vast amounts of capital from retail investors, mostly just to pay excessive wages and admin costs...

I'm glad you have such ethical views about your investments... your "true" investments are crushing Earth and you are aiding and abetting in the destruction of Earth...

The biggest ponzi scheme in history times one million is your resource stocks methods of extracting precious metals from rock...

Yet while turning cheek at crypto... geeze man...
    Your profit has blood and death on your hands...
    Way to go jbmurc
    (The executioner)
    ��[/QUOTE

Back in the real world, our existance on this planet is totally reliant on mining resources. You can waffle on all you want about woke BS but without oil, iron ore, copper, silver, lithium etc etc ... we would quickly grind to a halt.
    Clutching at straws suggesting mining gold is destructive. You stick with you windmills and bitcoin CC. Good luck !

duplicate post
    Last edited by ynot; 15-03-2021 at 11:59 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Back in the real world, our existance on this planet is totally reliant on mining resources. You can waffle on all you want about woke BS but without oil, iron ore, copper, silver, lithium etc etc ... we would quickly grind to a halt.
    Clutching at straws suggesting mining gold is destructive. You stick with you windmills and bitcoin CC. Good luck !
    He can't have either of those without mining either, oh the irony!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Norwest View Post
    He can't have either of those without mining either, oh the irony!
    Yes .. I think the CRYPTO has gone and fried old CC brain ....Is Crypto even woke ??

I think if anyone is truely anti mining O&G like really going to walk the talk (will you CC???? )... then your going need to first stop using anything made from mining or O&G ... I'm picturing you living in a tent made of hemp wearing clothes made of hemp/wool on a section of land close to the coast so you can fish for your supper ..with your homemade fishing rod ...

So no Cryptos(u must sell up) they are made with Computers using energy created by mining O&G...give away everything you own that has been created from mining Energy etc

Also don't you use any manmade roads they are made from mining of gravels sands etc TAR

Please tell me how you will live without supporting mining or O&G
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

i am not for or against bitcoin- but when someone points the finger at gold mining etc then a little balance needs to be brought to the convo...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...out-the-planet

So crypto uses some electricity for power... whoop de do... as much power as Argentina or Ukraine... wow so huge... LOL...😆
    Whereas resource companies pollute the atmosphere and murder endangered species and wildlife to clear forests for mining...
    The Amazon is being cleared for bloody hands... death on your hands and all for profit...

You lot point the finger but need to have a good hard look at yourselves... aiding and abetting in the destruction of Earth...

So crypto uses .5% of power worldwide...
    Compared to the benefits of International growth that is minicle and a great return on investment...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envi...pact_of_mining

... Yabster I read that article and the guy is an absolute drip and low life...
    Hes just a puppet who acts like he knows what he's talking about, but he only has the published article because of his tone...
    Later this year the media will completely change their tone on crypto and thats when instos dump it on retail...

Crypto is by far the most exciting thing to ever happen to financial markets...
    If you lot think crypto is getting smaller anytime soon then you need to have a good wash up and clean those filthy hands... 😉

Don't bring B...... into this. one nut job is enough !
    Last edited by ynot; 16-03-2021 at 12:30 PM.