sharetrader
Page 833 of 871 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8709

Thread: Gold

duplicate post
    Last edited by ynot; 16-03-2021 at 12:27 PM.

With respect CC, I think you are missing the point. The point is not so much that crypto uses power, the point is mining is an essential requirement to our existance as highlighted in previous comments.

duplicate post.
    Last edited by ynot; 17-03-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Default collision of neutron stars = GOLD - BTC made by NSA

CNBC yet again at it think they need to find some more young think their experts on the show as the guys that have basic understanding of history and money don't pump it .... just turned on CNBC ... with a Mr Aswath Damodaran - NYU Stern school of business .... yet again after talking about the market and business models the CNBC drops the BS paid Question .... "whats your view on Crypto!!!!on BTC some say its a revelational development in the markets"

Mr A D > Well I don't know what it is ? its failed as a currency no one uses it ... is it a collectable ? if so why did it fall harder than the markets ? Digital blockchain money may have a future but its not going be BTC its made by the paranoid for the paranoid ... I see its case as being price driven why its being talked about (JBM--who would talk about it if it was still $3k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

CNBC host... "Right so your not a Bull on BTC". Mr AD -No

CUT !!!!!!!!!! two ads later >>>> BTC !!! BTC!!! Crypto way of the future .... its money for the new Gen ....Its reinventing money BAH BAH .....LOL .... and all the little CC of the world that make up less than 8% of BTC holders .... yes yes BUY BUY we are going to be RICH >>>

the real RICH, smart investors, Central banks BUYING GOLD SILVER real MONEY metal -

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-03-1...ing-spree.html

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments...f30f57302c691a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj2Y7cRxjQ0

https://twitter.com/GoldTelegraph_/s...08817018052612

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4FBj8XkAs

I stand by my view Cryptos were created to push the masses into digital so called Gold away from the real earths assets ... those in power don't want you to hold the earths real assets ... they can create as many digital assets as fools want !!!!!

start from 5min HUMANS time to wake up!! part from JFK at the end OPEN YOUR EARS CC-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZKu83NA5VY
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-03-2021 at 10:16 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

" Mr A D > Well I don't know what it is ? "

Well at least he's honest !!!
    How can someone comment about crypto when they don't know what it is !!!!

Your show on CNBC does not reflect mainstream media views...
    Mainstream media is still anti crypto !!!
    So just who's paying for this type of publication when mainstream is anti crypto !!!

JBmurc-
    "I stand by my view Cryptos were created to push the masses into digital so called Gold away from the real earths assets ... those in power don't want you to hold the earths real assets ... they can create as many digital assets as fools want !!!!!"

This is a prime example of one feral pup speaking about things he doesn't know or understand...
    These lame sort of views have resulted in him missing 10,000% returns and growing all the time...
    Bitcoin was designed by Satoshi Nakamoto after the 2008 GFC to add liquidity to money markets when crisises happen... to negate the problems we had in 2008 when markets seized up...
    No... those powers don't want you to hold crypto because they lose the power they have over you...
    Those powers to be don't actually have this level od tech (yet) either....
    Cryptocurrencies like Chainlink, Cardano, Ethereum, and many others are pivotal in the whole network... and without them you cant even run your crypto...Even governments require this tech and can not go around them... all Defi must go under Chainlink for example...
    This is some phenomenal technology of the new computer age...the next level of the Internet...
    Powers to be do not have their own technology to be able to compete with these cryptos and thats a fact...
    These cryptos are full of teams of hundreds of the top computer programmers, scientists and minds in the World... this is no joke... just do the research...
    "They can create as many digital currencies as fools want"

Wrong again...
    There is unlimited fiat currency chasing a limited amount of crypto...
    6500 ish cryptos is not that many...it might seem alot but it's not... how many listed companies are there?
    Crypto is still only about 1% (give or take) of the valuation of stocks... its just a small small market value compared to what other assets are worth...
    Miniscule.. cents in the dollar...
    I see value and you don't...
    This is why you have been hung out to dry...and now
    Squealing about it all the time rather than doing any real research you just keep going down the rabbit hole...
    Not doing research but still talking like you know everything about it...

You don't even have the foggiest of notions about cardano, or ethereum, or chainlink, or defi, or nfts ...
    So just sit down...
    Son.....
    I will show you how to make money...

No serious investor is not investing in crypto...
    For protecting one's wealth, Not being diversified is selfish !!!

I don’t trust crypto, have tried to understand it but got lost at understanding tethers and potential for fraud there. It’s hard to really be able to fully understand and trust how the whole house of crypto cards is constructed.

There’s been numbers of shares that have done as well or better than crypto over the last year, so there’s plenty of opportunity for anyone to do well. For myself, I think gold and silver have started to turn up finally and have some miners that should do well this year. I have diversified into rare earths and graphite as they are very strategic and hot sectors right now with unbelievable value growth already. But I will keep a core of gold and silver miners, which I’ve already done very well out of in last year’s tsunami of value growth. At the end of the day I like gold and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    I don’t trust crypto, have tried to understand it but got lost at understanding tethers and potential for fraud there. It’s hard to really be able to fully understand and trust how the whole house of crypto cards is constructed.

There’s been numbers of shares that have done as well or better than crypto over the last year, so there’s plenty of opportunity for anyone to do well. For myself, I think gold and silver have started to turn up finally and have some miners that should do well this year. I have diversified into rare earths and graphite as they are very strategic and hot sectors right now with unbelievable value growth already. But I will keep a core of gold and silver miners, which I’ve already done very well out of in last year’s tsunami of value growth. At the end of the day I like gold and silver.
    LOL,
    Denpal,
    Sure....
    The best stocks have outperformed the worst cryptos... but pound for pound crypto is returning 10 times more than anything else ....
    EVER !!!
    So you stopped looking at crypto when you couldn't get past the idea of tether...!
    I mean that's some of the sickest and weakest mindset I've ever heard...
    For example,
    The derivatives market is the biggest market in the World and by a long long way...its worth something like a quadtrillion (1000 trillion) or something that sick...
    And guess what ? Derivatives aren't backed by anything !!! There's no securities locked away to protect these instruments...
    But yet a tether which is just the notion of 1 dollar in equals 1 dollar out is just not acceptable to you???
    Geeze man your weak....
    And your slipping badly...
    Get in the crypto and get out by years end and you will be laughing....
    😅

The Tether court case has been settled now...
    So no more weak excuses

Denpal,
    So why have you invested in traditional markets at all... the derivatives market makes the worst of the worst in crypto look like a play toy...

Nice try though sport
    👍

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...ves-market.asp

Holy bajeebers...

For ****s and giggles CC please explain you dreamland outcome ... BTC to 1million then what we stop using NZD USD and all use BTC ??? we stop mining O&G production + road building + home building and use Crypto to build the prefect world please explain how ???
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-03-2021 at 10:17 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu