sharetrader
Page 834 of 871 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8709

Thread: Gold

Jbmurc,
    You would be shocked with what I'm capable of doing if these market cycles play out as I have predicted... we are talking $100k into 10s of millions of dollars...
    100 times return by 2025 is conservative and can be achieved from the top of this current bull market to the top of the next bullmarket (2025) so long as $200k-300k us btc becomes validated this market cycle...
    as much profit can be made in a bear market as a bullmarket so its a mega multiplier...
    I merely brang up the other issue because you say that you are such an ethical investor, you only invest in something for moral reasons... yet I have picked your arguments apart aswell as others...
    Where's denpal at I'm rather enjoying these debates..😉

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Why be just content with being a millionaire...
    You need to be at least a millionaire to own a roof over your head and a bit of a garden in NZ these days?

Lightbulb

Jbmurc,
    You would be shocked with what I'm capable of doing if these market cycles play out as I have predicted... we are talking $100k into 10s of millions of dollars...
    100 times return by 2025 is conservative and can be achieved from the top of this current bull market to the top of the next bullmarket (2025) so long as $200k-300k us btc becomes validated this market cycle...
    as much profit can be made in a bear market as a bullmarket so its a mega multiplier...
    I merely brang up the other issue because you say that you are such an ethical investor, you only invest in something for moral reasons... yet I have picked your arguments apart aswell as others...
    Where's denpal at I'm rather enjoying these debates..��

Hang on Big fellow >> I never said I was some high in mighty ethical investor ... I'm a realist and a father I care about the future for my kids but I also drive a car and live in a house ... all you have showed in your posts to date is you don't understand or really seem to get what resources materials are used for but seem to have some delusional view on what Crypto does or what it needs to survive the fact the bulk of the BTC mining comes from China Iran guess what they use to generate power =COAL OIL GAS etc ...

From what I can recall your driving dream behind Crypto is purely $$$$$$ you're going sell one day for millions of NZD and then buy many assets made from resources ?? Its all price based you have nil real world scenario of why we need all these cryptos outside selling to someone else for Bags ..

I see the IRS views BTC as a capital asset not a currency(I think this is the same here) ... and when you look at the dire debt situations of many nations I'm sure they will be happy to reap the millions in Taxes and will be happy to see the CC of the world pay more and more and pay FAT Cap Tax gains(in their Currencies of course) when you convert the BTC back into Currency of assets

BTC isn't going to change the way we use money its a capital asset ... a House ... a share in a company ... GOLD except its NOT real its pure digital you can't touch it you can't live in it ... and if it rises along with the ever increasing inflation in Fiat currency continues to chase the same REAL assets you want or need to live a modern life with all the TECH and Bling etc ...or are you the kind of guy that will just sit on MILLIONs of dollars and crytpo and not hold real assets ?...

The big difference between you and me is I'm Buying up the real assets and investing in real resources to increase my families wealth and well being .... you are investing and trading a tech cap asset in hope it will make you more money so you can convert into real assets some time in the future..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 18-03-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Jbmurc,
    I'm real happy for you... you will do well...
    but you do you boo....
    Good things are happening and I'm on the right path...
    Crypto has dramatically changed my life for the better... in December I had a house deposit... now I nearly have the whole house...
    We are in March with the rest of the year as a bullmarket...
    You might just see me jumping out of airplanes and bungy jumping in Queenstown next January...
    How good !

Banned

this is quite an amusing debate here between what appears to be two blokes doing well, albeit at different rates...with different risk profiles. I guess this helps those who are looking for some confidence that they are doing something that others have already thought of. Going in with eyes open and all of that...

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    this is quite an amusing debate here between what appears to be two blokes doing well, albeit at different rates...with different risk profiles. I guess this helps those who are looking for some confidence that they are doing something that others have already thought of. Going in with eyes open and all of that...
    JBMurc is a dinosaur 🦕 ... he gets around in a wheelchair these days... hes always being overtaken in the slow lane... fuels his tesla up at the petrol station...
    He doesn't like extra money...or diversification... he would rather dabble in risky shell penny stocks ticking things over and keeping a roof over his family than getting out the chainsaws and motor boats and doing some serious expeditions all the way to the stratosphere...
    The money transfer is on ...
    Soon enough if you haven't done housing or crypto then you will most likely be well behind and nearly without a shot at mass wealth unless you inherit it...
    For people who don't have lots of wealth, crypto is the only chance...
    It's the money maker...

Read my recent posts...
    Oh my how good...

Jbmurc,
    I'm real happy for you... you will do well...
    but you do you boo....
    Good things are happening and I'm on the right path...
    Crypto has dramatically changed my life for the better... in December I had a house deposit... now I nearly have the whole house...
    We are in March with the rest of the year as a bullmarket...
    You might just see me jumping out of airplanes and bungy jumping in Queenstown next January...
    How good !
    well don't get to greedy ... and make sure you take that gambling funds and put in into a home ... you can always borrow against the homes equity if you choose to>>

as to dinosaur in a wheelchair ...thats a bit rough ... I did https://www.motoxtreme.co.nz/event/D...21-20-Mar-2021 on Saturday on my 2014 FE450 Husky ... during the previous week I did over 60kms of mountain biking fitness at my local lakeside trails .... plus played my WED mens Golf Comp .. as I did again today ..this SAT I will be doing the Wanaka trail ride.. few more months I well be up in the mountains with Treble cone/Cardrona season pass planning 20+ days POW hunting steeps ... I think for a 43yr old I'm keeping pretty fit... I'll take up any challenger come show me I'm a dinosaur ... see how you handle the highlands and mountains >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Permanent Newbie

Big fall in the POG overnight. It has been suggested it is due to Archego being margin called there is a scramble for cash and liquid assets like gold are being sold but I know little about this story. Generally I get the feeling gold won't do well in a rising interest rate environment and that crypto currencies have removed the speculative appeal gold had. So I guess it is a question of whether it is a store of value in an inflating world. Central banks are still net buyers according to a google search so I guess I will hold onto my miners for now but suspect I am making the mistake of holding on the way up and back down again. Possibly should sell will I am still in the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Big fall in the POG overnight. It has been suggested it is due to Archego being margin called there is a scramble for cash and liquid assets like gold are being sold but I know little about this story. Generally I get the feeling gold won't do well in a rising interest rate environment and that crypto currencies have removed the speculative appeal gold had. So I guess it is a question of whether it is a store of value in an inflating world. Central banks are still net buyers according to a google search so I guess I will hold onto my miners for now but suspect I am making the mistake of holding on the way up and back down again. Possibly should sell will I am still in the green.
    I'm hoping its going play out like last year we got smashed in March to see April - JULY to much higher PM prices ... no way we will see anything but token rises in Interest rates .. FAR to much debt internationally to ever see high rates ... and even if we did doesn't automatically mean GOLD will be worth much less as why didn't that happen during the 2000's when we had 9% loan rates but GOLD went through the roof >>

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Aaron,
    So much money is flowing into crypto this year gold could nearly be eradicated soon lol...
    I am on path to make more percentage return on crypto this month than I could do with gold in possibly all the rest of my life time...

It's a no Brainer really...

In 2021,
    Gold is only good for people who don't know what to do with their money...
    Tuck it away for a few years while missing your God damn right to so so much more.....
    The yield...