sharetrader
Page 844 of 871 FirstFirst ... 344744794834840841842843844845846847848854 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 8703

Thread: Gold

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-07-0...ssociates.html

Gold buying panic in 2 - 3 years.
    Last edited by Nor; 11-07-2021 at 02:28 PM. Reason: More

Now that's where financial arrangement rules could kick in I think. Have come to the conclusion that if one can't be truly rich the Holy Grail of investing must be to be a cash basis person with less than $50,000 FIF on 31st March each year.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Their view is the same on bitcoin, "artificial gold". And they have a strong argument against both.
    Last edited by Aaron; 11-07-2021 at 03:16 PM.

I wonder why bitcoin is depicted as gold coloured, if gold has had its day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    I wonder why bitcoin is depicted as gold coloured, if gold has had its day?
    the reason they are the same to me is that ultimately they rely on another buyer to have any worth whereas 'better' assets ;+) ...
    provide yield such as rental income dividends or interest payments. Ultimately any asset is only worth what it can produce and that is the sum of the yield over the time period and the final disposal value. Gold and BTC and other crypto only contribute through disposal. Its a significant similarity to me. I dont really value any asset that cant produce anything without selling it.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Bitcoin and crypto inherently holds lots of value in what it can do and what it represents... its the world's first global currency... !!... its the world's first peer to peer currency (no middle men).. the advantages of crypto are so profound or what it can do is going to shock the world...
    Crypto has a level of privacy it can't technically be stopped, and it's secure... and a lot of crypto is decentralized so it's hard to track and source...
    This is all worth lots and lots of money...

That just shows your level of ignorance...
    I am earning yields from my cryptos through staking them, farming them, and pooling them...
    With farming I am providing liquidity to the market and in doing this I earn returns from fees generated from transactions...
    People who run the blockchain nodes and who mine crypto get paid aswell in rewards...
    The whole banking system is an IOU based system... the only time you ever have the real money is when you go to the bank and withdraw for cash... other than that it's just numbers on a screen which aren't backed by anything at all !! Its actually the most insane system... fiat which is not backed by anything!! ... banks used to be backed by gold but now they are backed by nothing... inflation and money printing is out of control devaluing your currency... crypto is the safest in this regard too... there is a fixed supply of bitcoin and crypto ever...
    It's a huge ecosystem in itself representing 1.5 trillion dollars worth...
    Crypto offers even more than all this...
    Your level of ignorance is huge...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Your level of ignorance is huge...
    But still insignificant compared to yours.

You post contains, mostly, untruths.
    om mani peme hum

theirs a fixed supply of Crypto- no theres not seems ever progammer including the dog (dogcoin) are inventing a crypto daily- once Governments design their own the dog coins of this world are toast- Bitcoin will survive and may well increase in value as it becomes more mainstream. Don't see why anyones has to say your ignorant- people have differnt points of view- mainly from a biased persective of course.

I’ve been following @graddhybpc on twitter, he’s a great analyst in terms of the big trends. Says gold has made a back test of the downtrend break.

BTC is no safe haven yet again shown overnight .... GOLD up a touch .... US Markets biggest down day of the year .down 1.5-2%.. BTC down 3%. .....

BTC is not Digital Gold as much as the pumpers what to believe it is and advertise using a pic of a GOLD coin with B on it .... it's a High risk TECH play..

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/mal...gs-steamroller

I see as AUD Gold is up $2468oz .... great for ASX Gold sector ..yet market sell off might well create more good buying >>

Holding BBUS would like to shift along with the FAT Profits to oversold Gold play >>> OBM my pick after its JUNE Qty report any day now ... low teens to see 20's++ later in the year on successive operations + higher AUD Gold
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu