sharetrader
Page 851 of 871 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855861 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I may have crowed too soon, looks like gold is already over the war in Ukraine.
    It's just a major media grab to take our attention as we are now awoken to the major issues going on...
    The people have spoken
    cc

IMO

I may have crowed too soon, looks like gold is already over the war in Ukraine.
    Still holding over $1900 Oz atp.So many traders around now including shares'ies.They have learnt quickly to be "greedy when others are fearful",make the most of black swan type events,short term span of attention trades,quick results is what they're after.

IMO

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ru...st-gold-market

Russian gold barred.Gold re $2000 Oz last I looked
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-03-2022 at 11:06 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ru...st-gold-market

Russian gold barred.Gold re $2000 Oz last I looked
    Gold price is almost back to $3,000 NZD, the level it was at during heightened Covid uncertainty in August 2020.

BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Gold has just been crushed again by you know what.
    cc
    Well hows your Crypto now, Gold stocks have done very well for me since our posts. I believe if you had even bought Crypto you would have lost half your money. Whos the bonehead now.

Yeah. And why do they portray Bitcoin as a GOLD coin?

Permanent Newbie

US Fed says it will reduce its balance sheet by $95,000,000,000 a month. Does this mean it will not roll over $95 billion of bonds and govt treasuries each month so someone else will need provide finance for this $95bill probably at a higher interest rate.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/fed...ow-2022-04-06/

Doesn't this mean gold and gold miners are a sell as the central bank gets serious about price stability and interest rates rise.

My reason for investing in gold producers was that central bank insanity would destroy the currencies while gold held its value.

Or is there a suspicion that this "lack of liquidity" will cause markets to crash and the money printers to go nuts once more. Gold has been heading down but I guess at least some people are expecting more money printing at some stage in the near future.

Anyone got a view? Is now a good time to sell my gold miners?

US Fed says it will reduce its balance sheet by $95,000,000,000 a month. Does this mean it will not roll over $95 billion of bonds and govt treasuries each month so someone else will need provide finance for this $95bill probably at a higher interest rate.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/fed...ow-2022-04-06/

Doesn't this mean gold and gold miners are a sell as the central bank gets serious about price stability and interest rates rise.

My reason for investing in gold producers was that central bank insanity would destroy the currencies while gold held its value.

Or is there a suspicion that this "lack of liquidity" will cause markets to crash and the money printers to go nuts once more. Gold has been heading down but I guess at least some people are expecting more money printing at some stage in the near future.

Anyone got a view? Is now a good time to sell my gold miners?
    Hi Aaron, I'm not selling my goldies. Check the gold price chart, it looks good!

Since the middle of last year the POG in Oz$ has gone from $2100 to $2400. So not spectacular but a decent 15% in 9 months. Some miners with good prospects have done better than that. I don't think that it is time to sell.