sharetrader
Page 856 of 871 FirstFirst ... 356756806846852853854855856857858859860866 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 8709

Thread: Gold

Gold came down to about NZ2800 then immediately reversed to 2900 but down a bit now. Could crypto's latest fiasco be helping?

We need retracement to test support at US 1700$ before confirming a new uptrend.

Gold is In one sick cup and handle play eah... multi year one is it...
    Geeze.... I bought some.... happy times...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post

Still all, some or most exchange services around for the yellow stuff that haven't bankrupted themselves yet ?

Crypto exchanges might become a rare breed with the current attrition rates in time to come

Permanent Newbie

Gold in USD up today. I was wondering if this was some crypto bros looking for a new currency to speculate on or maybe something to do with the USD .

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Gold in USD up today. I was wondering if this was some crypto bros looking for a new currency to speculate on or maybe something to do with the USD .
    The US$ is the key to the POG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    My think it is sideways action. Many might say it saved the world from bit coin, I am still unsure. Stocks for me, might even try silver stocks again if I get my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    The US$ is the key to the POG.
    Indeed. USD & 10Y real yields. Nothing to do with crypto.

Seen some video I really trust about gold and what's happening...apparently China recently done a top 3 purchase deal of gold in all of history... hundreds of tonnes... Russia and China perhaps both at all time high gold stock.. .... Russia comes out with a petrodollar (backed by physical gold) and drops the yank...
    Metals will go crazy it seems real plausible to me ... Russia is cornered and they are buying up gold mega big time with China .....

Comments?

The yanks will not be happy......
    The US dollar is smoked big time anyway now its fairly obvious.... on last day of 2022 they put in for 1.7 trillion raise...thats on top of 30 trillion debt... ..... I'd say it's so close to impossible to paying this debt back and with rising interest rates will def clean out the States... the idea is to destroy everything and have a umm....
    Greaat reset...

....... we are looking at rising interest rates well into 2024... deep I'd say....balls deep... 2% inflation the target and firm... but yet they keep extending the debt ceiling printing these 1.7 trillion 1.4 trillion ... sending it to Ukraine...
    all this is the GFC on steroids mega mega big time... the DOW is more than twice as large since the GFC of 2008... ...
    It's amazing... so the DOW went parabolic to umm 36.5k .... and fell to umm... 27k...
    The bull trap set at 50% the retracement...
    So ummm... 31.5 k ish say....
    Then capitulation....
    But guess what... dow Sailed through big time now around 34k no bull trap....
    ... Double top.?.
    Some epic mega reset is coming I'd say... hopefully metals awake or sail down with everything...

I'm hoping some window of joy and the parabolic trend continues to top out 40k.... geeze who knows..
    I'm watching closely...I trust myself the most so I will know what to do when the time comes....
    I bought a couple of physical ozs of gold last year first time... cool stuff....im looking to buy Silver and platinum and more gold......
    I'd say real soon we will know more about what China and Russia are planning...
    Some counter from America trying to control with the USD...

Guru
    Last edited by kiora; 10-01-2023 at 09:08 AM.