sharetrader
Page 866 of 871 FirstFirst ... 366766816856862863864865866867868869870 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by mistymountain View Post
    Thanks to more recent posters with your positive approach towards Gold Investing and Speculating. I appreciate that as we are here to learn and grow our skills on our collective Financial journeys....

I agree with all your comments and sentiments.

DayTr Question on Small Caps worth a Reply. Please DYOR. I Hold small spec holdings in ASX : Santana (busy exploring in Otago), Antilles (ASX: in Cuba...), Far East Gold, Siren (Reefton), Eagle Mountain. All these are: Spec only. I expect no capital gain until Financial Markets correct caused by a Debt Crisis caused by US Interest Bill on US Sovereign Debt . Trigger could be US commercial real estate debt burden. Most are at rock bottom prices and may need more Capital raises to survive...

Buying Santana and Siren is easier and warmer than taking my Gold pan to those awesome parts of the South Island...

Cheers
    Thanks Misty.
    Funny you mention Santana, I was recently contacted by their Chairman Peter Cook. He's an old client & buddy.
    Certainly looks interesting.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Thanks Misty.
    Funny you mention Santana, I was recently contacted by their Chairman Peter Cook. He's an old client & buddy.
    Wish him all the best from me! It seems so ironic that here in NZ we find gold on both islands. Yet we have Zero on our Sovereign Balance sheet. We sold it all in the early '90's. It's up to small miners to jump through bureaucratic hoops to generate a source of wealth. Wealth that could be used to fund the common good through tax and employment income.

Default GOLD USD $3koz+ 2024!!

Thanks Misty.
    Yes Santana short drive from home .. gutted I didn't load up in the 50's when I first started looking into the project ...Is a goer IMHO could well be the next Macraes which could mean we see OG knocking on the door for trade sale / JVP

been putting some good hours into finding a good place to park some capital ..and think GOLD will continue to do well and hold up if we see a general market correction in the new year ...

looking over many ASX ...but just couldn't pull the finger and buy without looking on the NYSE for peer size companies I like sub 500mill Gold producer ..

came across - Galiano Gold- USD $143mill cap ..$56mill cash nil debt (EV=$A130mill !!!)

45% JVP with 45% Goldfields(10% Ghana govt) Ghana Gold mine 2Moz Gold reserve ..P/E-4 -LOM-8-9yrs on present DFS

120koz Gold Production profile 2023 165Koz 2024 >> growth goal 2025 250Koz-275koz ... 5Mtpa Plant .strip ratio 7.2. • Processing recovery is 94.0% ...(LOM av 89)

best country in Africa to mine.. Major exploration upside--- full production 200koz+ LOM AISC $1000oz... if GOLD moves towards $3koz the likes of GAU will see 45% of $400Mill EBITA
    Last edited by JBmurc; 01-12-2023 at 09:46 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes Santana short drive from home .. gutted I didn't load up in the 50's when I first started looking into the project ...Is a goer IMHO could well be the next Macraes which could mean we see OG knocking on the door for trade sale / JVP

been putting some good hours into finding a good place to park some capital ..and think GOLD will continue to do well and hold up if we see a general market correction in the new year ...

looking over many ASX ...but just couldn't pull the finger and buy without looking on the NYSE for peer size companies I like sub 500mill Gold producer ..

came across - Galiano Gold- USD $143mill cap ..$56mill cash nil debt (EV=$A130mill !!!)

45% JVP with 45% Goldfields(10% Ghana govt) Ghana Gold mine 2Moz Gold reserve ..P/E-4 -LOM-8-9yrs on present DFS

120koz Gold Production profile 2023 165Koz 2024 >> growth goal 2025 250Koz-275koz ... 5Mtpa Plant .strip ratio 7.2. • Processing recovery is 94.0% ...(LOM av 89)

best country in Africa to mine.. Major exploration upside--- full production 200koz+ LOM AISC $1000oz... if GOLD moves towards $3koz the likes of GAU will see 45% of $400Mill EBITA
    ...and that is... a ton of cash! Thanks for mentioning Africa. Forgot that I hold Perseus and keep topping up. Can't beat a bottom left to top right price graph. Will check out Galiano. Thanks for the financial breakdown. Am more familiar with Namibia and the ASX U companies. But that's another story for separate thread!

Back to the all time highs or thereabouts.
    Fourth time now at this level.
    Can gold go on & breakthrough & hold?

Back to the all time highs or thereabouts.
    Fourth time now at this level.
    Can gold go on & breakthrough & hold?
    Check out https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/gold

before the notes below. Use the time frames of 25 years...

Once it breaks thru that massive resistance line of 2070 a Technical Trader would suggest a significant run up. (the resistance line tapped 4 times in the last 3 years. This 4 th tap should crack / smash / break the Glass Ceiling. Sky the Limit then.

Also a Technical Trader would look at the massive Cup and Handle formation.

Cup: 2011 - 2020 (10 Years)
    Handle 2020 - Right now. (but breaking out...)

Once the Handle cracks / smashes / breaks expect a Run Up.

DISC I'm not a Technical Trader.

More of an Financial / Economic Historian etc.

But if I could bet one gold coin I'd bet the the POG is going to go Up through 2024 rather than down. How high becomes crystal ball gazing... but fun to reflect back on!

So on that Fun Theme I'm going to go for.... hmmm.... US$3000 by end of 2025.
    Last edited by mistymountain; 02-12-2023 at 10:16 AM.

Check out https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/gold

before the notes below. Use the time frames of 25 years...

Once it breaks thru that massive resistance line of 2070 a Technical Trader would suggest a significant run up. (the resistance line tapped 4 times in the last 3 years. This 4 th tap should crack / smash / break the Glass Ceiling. Sky the Limit then.

DISC I'm not a Technical Trader.

More of an Financial / Economic Historian etc.

But if I could bet one gold coin I'd bet the the POG is going to go Up through 2024 rather than down. How high becomes crystal ball gazing... but fun to reflect back on!

So on that Fun Theme I'm going to go for.... hmmm.... US$3000 by end of 2025.
    Totally agree in theory but it has to break that level & hold it first.
    Comex net longs are also pretty much back to the highs as well so it will be interesting how much more ammunition is left to power gold higher?
    It's been an impressive run since the Hamas attack up from around $1815 so $250 in short time.
    Last edited by Daytr; 02-12-2023 at 11:33 AM.

Membaa

Cup&Handle formation https://invst.ly/12hzhk has has two failed breakouts which arguably is a wierd looking handle now, but if you're right and it breaks out and up right now, the formation has a 54% measured move according to the guru TA https://thepatternsite.com/cup.html

Looking good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SBSW..Is this interest drive by Century Mine developments or just general company direction?