sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: lithium miners

IMO

Looks like this could really be the year when all the ducks line up for bigger acceptance globally of EV. a bunch of metal stocks associated with batteries are rearing.

Josh....check out AGY....NMT....LPD.....charts...cheers troy.....

and GXY .....some same say "we have only just begun "....

Gutted I didn't keep my PLS shares I purchased and pretty much sold for the same price mid 40's !!!!
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

CROESUS U.T.

An allied product that may be of interest
    https://renascor.com.au/graphite-projects/

The gains in this sector over the last several months have been fantastic for me.

Plenty of upside left yet coming off all time lows of Carbonate, Hydroxide and Spodumene, there are lots of companies with hype associated with them but lots of money to be made in this sector if you do a good amount of research.

Advanced Member

I used to hold GXY on the ASX. Then I divested all to go to NYSE: LAC which laid dormant for a long time only to explode over the last year. fwiw they are developing mines in Nevada and Argentina.

Many more happy returns to lithium stock holders.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I used to hold GXY on the ASX. Then I divested all to go to NYSE: LAC which laid dormant for a long time only to explode over the last year. fwiw they are developing mines in Nevada and Argentina.

Many more happy returns to lithium stock holders.
    Well done on LAC, I've often looked at them but never pulled the trigger. I am still holding PLS & GXY. They are my ASX green plays, along with GNX. Huge tailwinds at the moment. The last couple of months have been great.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    Well done on LAC, I've often looked at them but never pulled the trigger. I am still holding PLS & GXY. They are my ASX green plays, along with GNX. Huge tailwinds at the moment. The last couple of months have been great.
    I'm quite big in GNX since 2016 topping up along the way through SPP and so on. I think this is the year where we can start on our Hydro project and look to add the battery and get final numbers on the wind project which I believe to be quite significant too. This is a stock I intend to hold at least for the next 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    GNX: This is a stock I intend to hold at least for the next 10 years.
    I suspect that neither you or I will get the chance to hold on that long - I reckon it is a future T/O target for J-Power one day (once everything is delivered)... what else you into on the asx - you seem to have similar tastes to me! haha