sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oh, hey Percy /wave - Hope things are all good with you, what a shake this morning huh???

percy

Have had to put the running shoes back on.Back in all go mode.!!! Been concentrating on business mainly out of CHCH.Been excellent,and now doing ChCh again.
    Was getting used to the quakes,but this morning's frightened me again.Trust you are OK ?

I hope all you folks are ok over the in NZ, sheezus, it seems never like a never ending test.

The news also with MDS is not really giving the market a stir, so I hope you are all ok with that too.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    I hope all you folks are ok over the in NZ, sheezus, it seems never like a never ending test.

The news also with MDS is not really giving the market a stir, so I hope you are all ok with that too.
    We have had approx 6,000 quakes,mini quakes or what ever.This mornings was on the September fault line.Yeah, happy to hold MDS.Getting my stirs elsewere.!!! lol.

Hey guys, glad everyones doing ok. Doing ok here too, though do wonder how much pain my poor old 1920's foundations can take!!

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for MDS to do its thing... finalisation of the concept study might tell the story fairly well. Happy to wait

Advanced Member

Percy ???????