Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
The deal letting those crooks off wasn't it $20m and the way that Hanover was heavily dividend stripped in its last two years of operation, from memory over $80m in dividends were stripped by the Hanover owners, were major factors why investors should have voted this fiasco down in the first place.

The irony of just squeaking through by the barest of margins just over 75% isn't lost on me. I'm sure Eric Watson and Mark Hotchin will be lauging into their Pina Colada's while they sun themselves in 5 star luxury somewhere in a sunny part of the world.

Don't forget to tell us about your losses when they go under Alan, oh no wait, I suppose your ahead on these as well....
If my ALF010s become worthless, then I would be down about $240 (taking into account brokerage, interest received, and deducting tax effects). In fact, just about half of that loss would actually be brokerage on three trades.

However, for my ALF010s to become worthless, the ex-Hanover and original ALF investors 2,042,294,858 ordinary shares all have to be completely worthless first, so I am hopeful I won't lose out overall, and if I do, the ride was fun!

It was my decision to get into them, and if I am up or down, it is entirely down to me.

They aren't likely to knock SCFHA off my 'top performer' chart!

Alan.