sharetrader
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New Format

Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Tech View Post
    Drillfix - Have now put the ads in an iframe so should not be holding you up anymore. Seem better for you?
    Yes seems to load fine now (I am using FireFox Poratable)

But now, as posted by others, the ASX thread along with any other Thread on the forum are formatting wrong, there seems to be huge spaces between posts and its like the overall template is not applied, as its like the main TABLE is broken, displaying threads to run loose on their on. (un-contained).

ps: or should I say, the Table inside the Table is broken
    Last edited by drillfix; 14-04-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Legend

This software is very buggy, now you can't edit a post without it impying you're trying to delete it, previous parts of screens not being wiped off the front, funny characters appearing over the top of our names, extra spaces on top of all quotes, etc etc.
    V-Bulletin have thousands of sites using this software, they'd better be fixing it. It shouldn't matter what type of browser you use, I'm using Explorer, not Firefox. Programmers like Firefox, and make sure it works with that, but we need it to work for all of us.

I've noted that the GMT stuff hasn't been fixed, is anyone reading this thread anyway???
    Last edited by elZorro; 15-04-2010 at 10:47 AM.

My thread on ST are still all wonky and out of place. Any suggestions to fix this? I use Google Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Tech View Post
    Drillfix - Have now put the ads in an iframe so should not be holding you up anymore. Seem better for you?
    TT, its back again, still getting get this message displaying: Waiting for tams.tarawera.co.nz

Even though the page still loads its continuously displaying the above in the status bar (using firefox portable edition)