sharetrader

View Poll Results: Will you accept the terms of the current BLU020 restructure?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, the terms are unfair and I will reject them at the meeting

219 98.21%
  • While I have reservations about terms, I see there is no choice but to accept them.

4 1.79%
  • I find the terms fair and reasonable, I will accept them.

0 0%
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

I get 0.375% from Direct but on large single orders of about 300K per shot. 0.5 % for other stuff at Forbar
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

Look at the share price of PMP print: it jumps 14% today.

Default Chris Mitchell has been kicked out

Who would be blamed next time if Blue Star does not deliver what it promised in August?

14 September 2011

Resignation of Managing Director

The Board of Blue Star Group advises that Managing Director, Mr Chris Mitchell, has resigned from the Group, effective 11 November 2011.

The Board wishes to express its appreciation for the significant contribution Chris has made, both in managing the business during an extremely difficult period and in formulating a new strategic direction for Blue Star.

Following the recent company refinancing and capital bonds restructure, the Group's balance sheet is stronger than at any time since Chris was appointed Managing Director in July 2008 and it has debt arrangements in place until 2015.

A search for a new Managing Director is now underway; meanwhile Mr. Graeme Archer, Group Chief Financial Officer, will be Acting Group CEO. The Board
    is not contemplating any change to Blue Star's strategic direction as a consequence of Chris' resignation.

For any inquiries please contact the Chairman, Mr. Nick Greiner 649-477-0400.
    Last edited by getontoit99; 15-09-2011 at 03:17 PM.

I was one of those who voted NO to the bond amendment offer. I was suspicious that the offer was made before release of the FY11 accounts. Have now received these and lo and behold the loss ($84,894m) is substantially larger than forecast in the offer ($72,210m). Doubt whether the deal would have scraped through if the true figures had been known. Chris Mitchell has jumped ship - or was he pushed? Kiss your money goodbuy guys.

Adam Feeley has got to go ...

This, on top of the Bridgecorp champagne theft ... where is the dignity of the SFO? It seems Feeley advocates a culture of "win at all costs". Maybe he has attracted all the ex-IRD staff used to throwing their weight around completely unconcerned with the justice or fairness of their enforcement of statutory obligations.
    SFO chief angers Hubbard supporters with 'booby prize' book

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10757465
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

sounds as if the rats are jumping ship , don't expect any big turn around from this company they have run out of ideas they maybe smart people just not with printing ......

Enumerate - you were a firm advocate of the 'yes' vote, even standing up at the meeting to voice your opinion to convince others. Are you still confident of getting your money back?

Yes, I am.
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Enumerate View Post
    Yes, I am.
    Mr Tom Sturgess resigned from Blue Star board. Do you see it positive or negative for bondholders?