sharetrader

Threaded View

I do agree with you JB Murc in regards to the high debt level and the fact that most govt have a tendency to print too much money. This will be detrimental in the longer term for hyperinflation follow by a possible bigger crash. But in the meantime, we can enjoy the ride of the recovery thanks to the printing press. Just remember to hold some cash and get out before the party stops. The next crash will be the big one if global debt are not reduced significantly.

I have a different view in regards to China. I think the Chinese are maneuvering their economy perfectly. They have learnt from the trouble economies of Japan and Russia, not to let foreign powers intervene and not give in to pressure. The biggest concern with China right now is too much liquidity creating an internal asset bubble. They are in the process of queezing liquidity out of the system and slowing the engine down a notch. The main concern is that they slow it down too fast. I personally think that is not a concern. Unlike democratic society, the Chinese govt have the powers to make things move or not move very quickly.
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 24-03-2010 at 08:30 AM.