sharetrader
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

If they managed to destroy value during a boom, why invest during hard times?

Thanks all for the comments. Although I do my own research and have my own opinion, i'm also open enough to take on board options of others. That's the benefit of communities like this.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355364 - hopefully it is an improved offer.....

Good move putting that message out. It might get the two parties bidding against each other, and also draw out any other potential bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by SSB11 View Post
    This has dropped significantly over the last week, and looking at the release that may have caused it, there is nothing too bad in there.. It says we wont accept the low ball offer and will look at other funding options, but then it also says business is picking up very well.. yet it has dropped nearly 30%. I think this could be the 'bottom' and it returns to some form of normal around 3.00, which is a ~17% higher than today's price.. Anyone else have some thoughts? similar or to the contrary?
    Hope you are on the rocket ship ssb

Might get to 350 to 400

Always a few greater fools out there to take on dogs ...hope this one works out for them

Good stock for punters
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Surprised that there's not much more discussion around these two competing bids. Isn't this the stuff of dreams for holders,? LoL

Advanced Member

If this company was worth a buyout at $5.70 a share pre covid, it must still be worth say $3.85 mid covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    If this company was worth a buyout at $5.70 a share pre covid, it must still be worth say $3.85 mid covid?
    The market is pricing in the potential of a capital raise by the company as announced numerous times on NZX

Advanced Member

Indeed, but the crowd who were prepared to pay $5.70 recently, & others, must be considering a revised offer, similar to MET.
    ABA has already stated there are a couple of options come forward, apart from capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Indeed, but the crowd who were prepared to pay $5.70 recently, & others, must be considering a revised offer, similar to MET.
    ABA has already stated there are a couple of options come forward, apart from capital raising.
    That's true, however from ABA's last announcement ABA implied that the current offers weren't attractive enough for them/for the shareholders, so the market assumes that they're prioritising on that capital raise for now. Although never say never, a more attractive bid may come later on