sharetrader
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    That's true, however from ABA's last announcement ABA implied that the current offers weren't attractive enough for them/for the shareholders, so the market assumes that they're prioritising on that capital raise for now. Although never say never, a more attractive bid may come later on
    I would of thought if they were considering offers that it would of taken less time than it has or at least they would of advised the market of the offer prices but rejected them and moved on . My bet now is they will be continuing with a capital raising which has turned a short term hold into a longer one

Pretty quiet so far.... Would've expected some news by now (with all of those weekend meetings)... I guess it takes a bit of time to put together another Scheme of Arrangement booklet though eh... then have some expensive lawyers make sure there are some words in there somewhere, so it doesn't collapse on any uncertainty this time. FWIW, I have a good mate who is a lead dentist at a Lumino. Reckons they cant get punters through the door fast enough. Huge backlog of patients since lockdown. His team have had to do extra hours and revenue at his particular practice is well up.

Advanced Member

All's gone quiet on this front.

Is ABA due for it's 'Waterloo', or will it be a case of 'The winner takes it all'?

Just waiting for the announcement, either ABA issues its new share plan or a final bid from BGH Capital and Canada pension fund.

Advanced Member

I see this co as having morphed from an over priced lemon, to a sweet cherry.
    There cant be too many ready made chains of dental practices all assembled with branding, systems, and professionals in place, ready for 1 buyer to take out.
    People's teeth haven't stopped rotting mid Covid, full speed ahead post Covid.

JENNY RUTH: Shareholders suffer an information deficit in schemes of arrangement

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/j...of-arrangement

Abano Healthcare's board has held 52 meetings since July last year, in addition to its normal monthly meetings, to deal with various schemes of arrangement.

I take a wild guess that other bidders are Zug-based partner group, Jangho Group.

Anyone know when the full year report is coming out? All I could find was something on their website saying August but no specific date mentioned.

Maybe all those meetings are taking up their time to inform anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Chosen One View Post
    Anyone know when the full year report is coming out? All I could find was something on their website saying August but no specific date mentioned.

Maybe all those meetings are taking up their time to inform anyone.
    It says on 31th of Aug, next Monday.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    JENNY RUTH: Shareholders suffer an information deficit in schemes of arrangement

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/j...of-arrangement

Abano Healthcare's board has held 52 meetings since July last year, in addition to its normal monthly meetings, to deal with various schemes of arrangement.

I take a wild guess that other bidders are Zug-based partner group, Jangho Group.
    Ah so!, the Jangho Group!
    Couldn't be any worse than the current Gung-Ho group!

Dr JPG.

I don't do DENTAL, but I do DENT ALL wallets.

Guru

Takeover offer back on at a 70% premium
    https://www.afr.com/street-talk/aban...0200829-p55qjf
    A great get out of jail card.