sharetrader
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All quiet on the battlefield it seems ....even the snipers seem to have gone to ground

Wish they would pull finger and sort things out fast ....does archer really want it? / what I'd hustler or whatever his name up to?

Patience winner ... The event is still playing out ....your rewards wil come soon.

That's what I keep telling myself ...but please please some action please
    Someone has put a massive(500000) sell order on the market at $8.50. Is this a signal to the sniper's of what they would have to pay? Seems a little pointless putting the order on the market otherwise.

percy

Would love to see them snapped up.
    That would focus the market's attention.!!

so an independent valuation report presented to the agm to take away the focus from a earnings downgrade

and now the paper says archer no longer interested
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11164274

and now a problem how to unwind a position without stuffing the market up ... event ridden reason for buying gone so out the door they go

percy

Thanks for the heads up.
    I am no longer an ABA shareholder.

I'm not entirely sure I understand the reason for the current battering? (to be fair, I haven't followed this thread for a couple of months)

Am I correct in a very basic summarisation that someone wanted a full takeover, but ABA said no, got a valuation that seems pretty amazing, and now the takeover guy has pulled out? Is the drop in price due to an expected rise in price should the takeover go ahead, but now that it's off the table? Shouldn't the independent valuation still stand as a price guide?

I think
    archer sold out all their shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I'm not entirely sure I understand the reason for the current battering? (to be fair, I haven't followed this thread for a couple of months)

Am I correct in a very basic summarisation that someone wanted a full takeover, but ABA said no, got a valuation that seems pretty amazing, and now the takeover guy has pulled out? Is the drop in price due to an expected rise in price should the takeover go ahead, but now that it's off the table? Shouldn't the independent valuation still stand as a price guide?
    I believe that the independent report was for 100% control, with ability to take out certain costs. I think the price has dropped too far, but maybe some people were only there for takeover speculation, and now want out.
    Last edited by zigzag; 29-11-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G on View Post
    I think
    So who has been buying them? No notices yet.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    So who has been buying them? No notices yet.
    I don't see that they have either been brought or sold.It is just the unwinding of the "Exclusivity Deed" that was between Archer,Steamboat,Healthcare Ltd,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by G on View Post
    I think
    None of those big shareholders have 'sold out'. Archer didn't actually own any to start with - only had commitments from Hutson and his associates.

Those notices today were just notification of the unwinding of all commitments and promises.