sharetrader
Page 58 of 152 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by nizzy View Post
    I'd heard that founder Bruce Plested has a personal goal to get it to $100 a share, so why would he agree a split..He's doing OK so far, and I'm enjoying the journey. Great company.
    I'd say he doesn't give a stuff what the SP is !!

Dilettante

Another good article on this great company. https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/l...r-into-success

I don't think it is paywalled.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Another good article on this great company. https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/l...r-into-success

I don't think it is paywalled.

It requires at least a login to 10 days trial to read it .

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    It requires at least a login to 10 days trial to read it .
    Sorry about that. I won't break the copyright but its basically an article outlining how MFT took a different approach to many others by NOT reducing number of their "team members" (they don;t use staff or employees) but management and Board took big pay drops. Their "team members" retained their performance bonuses which resulted in a very happy workplace and great enthusiasm from the team. This has resulted in MFT raising their market share which can be seen in a big new contract with Foodstuffs and that of the 500 biggest customers (contributing half the revenue), more than 100 of them have only become customers in the last 6 months. Also talks about their "social licence" and a great culture internally and with customers. Fisher Funds and Forysth Barr are both enthusiastic with outperform ratings.

The headline says: How MFT turned a disaster (COVID) into success.
    Last edited by iceman; 18-11-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Sorry about that. I won't break the copyright but its basically an article outlining how MFT took a different approach to many others by NOT reducing number of their "team members" (they don;t use staff or employees) but management and Board took big pay drops. Their "team members" retained their performance bonuses which resulted in a very happy workplace and great enthusiasm from the team. This has resulted in MFT raising their market share which can be seen in a big new contract with Foodstuffs and that of the 500 biggest customers (contributing half the revenue), more than 100 of them have only become customers in the last 6 months. Also talks about their "social licence" and a great culture internally and with customers. Fisher Funds and Forysth Barr are both enthusiastic with outperform ratings.

The headline says: How MFT turned a disaster (COVID) into success.
    Thanks a lot iceman.

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

Disclosure notice released this morning: Bruce has "dipped his toes in" and casually bought 100,000 shares on the open market. And here I was thinking I was going to offload some ... maybe not
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
    Disclosure notice released this morning: Bruce has "dipped his toes in" and casually bought 100,000 shares on the open market. And here I was thinking I was going to offload some ... maybe not
    I was thinking about topping up on this after bailing out of ATM last week. This has helped convince me this is the right move! Always a tough decision to buy near the tops but this stock is only going one way medium to long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Swala View Post
    I was thinking about topping up on this after bailing out of ATM last week. This has helped convince me this is the right move! Always a tough decision to buy near the tops but this stock is only going one way medium to long term.
    I have been watching this share for more than 2 years and the only one opportunity I missed to buy at a good price was last March. It seems otherwise we will only pay market price.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    I have been watching this share for more than 2 years and the only one opportunity I missed to buy at a good price was last March. It seems otherwise we will only pay market price.
    Yes, March was when I first jumped in. No regrets at all!

I also jumped in in March for $35.34. My only regret is that I didn't buy more.