sharetrader
Page 113 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1524
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Updated my model - F23 EPS expected to be $4.89 ,,,stuff all growth in H2
    So PE about 14 - wow that's cheap az

Share price should $100 plus on that sort of profit and growth
    I would have been happy with $ 4.50 eps but u expect $ 4.89 ...thats superb ...agree SP shud be over $ 100 but your call of OCR 6% is keeping all shares subdued ....but MFT time will come in 6-12 months maybe

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I would have been happy with $ 4.50 eps but u expect $ 4.89 ...thats superb ...agree SP shud be over $ 100 but your call of OCR 6% is keeping all shares subdued ....but MFT time will come in 6-12 months maybe
    if full year is eps 4.50 that means no profit growth in second half

Growth stops .... signals 'peak profits' ..... punters (except Kingfish lol) change their views ......we know what happens then eh

Fine tuned by forecast and now eps of 4.72

Table showing half year npat and profit growth v pcp below. Nice numbers and H222 looks pretty reasonable
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    if full year is eps 4.50 that means no profit growth in second half

Growth stops .... signals 'peak profits' ..... punters (except Kingfish lol) change their views ......we know what happens then eh

Fine tuned by forecast and now eps of 4.72

Table showing half year npat and profit growth v pcp below. Nice numbers and H222 looks pretty reasonable
    Great analysis and nicely put across too mate ...After 89% growth if company can still manage 34% again its superb ...maybe FY24 will be just 5-10% if any ...still I think it will maintain a great CAG rate over last 5-7 years time

In nutshell its a great company and it has vast vast market to grow ....they just need to keep replicating same business model country after country and keep growing

Can they become too big to manage their efficiencies for optimal NPAT outcomes ?? All depends upon staff motivation and they are great at making everyone partners in profits of growth ...as all are working for themselves too not just MFT ...Ace strategy

India can be a great market for them in next 3-5 years ....by the time their developed markets had already given them easy initial growth
    Last edited by alokdhir; 22-10-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    om mani peme hum

FY22 results show 'Air and Ocean' volumes up about 20% but revenues up about 84% and profit up 214%. Same sort if picture for 'Transport'

Obviously the huge increase in revenues is the impact of all the global supply chain issues we've heard about — leading to higher freight rates

I assume costs have increased as well - by not as much as revenues — so higher profits.

Is it the sustainability of the the current high freight rates (like Transport rates per tonne were 25% higher in F22 than F21) that worries investors and the possibility of falling profits

Confession ...never really studied the detail of these companies ....just the big numbers and not the key drivers of how they occur.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Another satisfactory result. The quiet half of the year has has produced NPBT of $300M, $750M NPBT for the year certainly looks feasible.

MFT are well positioned and have investment plans that will certainly take advantage of the current drop off in market sentiment and increasing their slice of the pie in America and India. Bring on the 10 November detailed update.

Just picked up a less than niicce little parcel.

Wow, nice run today. Was going to put this in the bottom of the draw and forget about it after a horrible year, in terms of SP.
    I wish the dividend could be a little more generous though, especially in light of the recent bull run in interest rate.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee View Post
    Wow, nice run today. Was going to put this in the bottom of the draw and forget about it after a horrible year, in terms of SP.
    I wish the dividend could be a little more generous though, especially in light of the recent bull run in interest rate.
    I think we should be happy with the very impressive dividend growth as an additional little bonus to the huge growth of the business Worldwide https://www.nzx.com/instruments/MFT/dividends
    https://www.morningstar.com/stocks/xnze/mft/dividends

MFT should stay focused on investing to grow profits.
    Last edited by iceman; 26-10-2022 at 06:26 AM.