sharetrader
Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1524

what sort of forward P/E multiple is this trading on now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    what sort of forward P/E multiple is this trading on now?
    Consensus forecast profit for FY24 is EPS of 2.79 so on forward PE of 24

More analyst downgrades to come I reckon so maybe in reality PE close to 30 …….and PEG greater than 2
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Consensus forecast profit for FY24 is EPS of 2.79 so on forward PE of 24

More analyst downgrades to come I reckon so maybe in reality PE close to 30 …….and PEG greater than 2
    Bit pricey then. But who knows where the SP goes. I reckon every man and his dog is waiting in the wings with some cash wanting to buy MFT.

Bit pricey then. But who knows where the SP goes. I reckon every man and his dog is waiting in the wings with some cash wanting to buy MFT.
    For sure mate ….the love affair still going strong
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Big opportunities for MFT in the USA.?
    After $700 Million U.S. Bailout, Trucking Firm Is Shutting Down. Yellow, which received a pandemic loan, is winding down operations ahead of an expected bankruptcy filing. The closure of the company would mean the loss of about 30,000 jobs.

Don Braid remains optimistic about the future opportunities, having purchased 10k of shares on the market:
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415523

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Throwing those numbers around sort of says FPH and MFT still have too much ‘love’ factored in to share price ….in other words over priced (significantly).

Wonder what the price will get down when this collapse/crash talked about on another thread happens.
    Anything can be talked mate ...but like they say " Respect is earned and not demanded " ...these stocks have earned the respect of the market over long periods ...they are not 2CC types up 100% down 50% ...lol

Also not all have short memories or vision ...One bad qtr or even an year will not tarnish the reputation and respect of MFT ...now maybe the time when its present value p/e will expand to accomodate future brightness which market knows will come

U were not this negative when EBO lost big chunk of its revenue forever ...but u have bigger fears in your mind about MFT when its readjusting to current realities of logistics business and inflation .

I again highlight here that only Air&Ocean part has bigger readjustments happening ...other two ie Transport and Warehousing will be ok after inflation adjustments effected through out ...revenues are still better then expected ...but not profits as they are under price rises pressures ...which can be recouped if company can pass thru higher costs ...IF they can ...hopefully they can if they have good equation with their customers

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Anything can be talked mate ...but like they say " Respect is earned and not demanded " ...these stocks have earned the respect of the market over long periods ...they are not 2CC types up 100% down 50% ...lol

Also not all have short memories or vision ...One bad qtr or even an year will not tarnish the reputation and respect of MFT ...now maybe the time when its present value p/e will expand to accomodate future brightness which market knows will come

U were not this negative when EBO lost big chunk of its revenue forever ...but u have bigger fears in your mind about MFT when its readjusting to current realities of logistics business and inflation .

I again highlight here that only Air&Ocean part has bigger readjustments happening ...other two ie Transport and Warehousing will be ok after inflation adjustments effected through out ...revenues are still better then expected ...but not profits as they are under price rises pressures ...which can be recouped if company can pass thru higher costs ...IF they can ...hopefully they can if they have good equation with their customers
    Well said and I agree

SP quite solid aye. Where are all the sellers at taking it to below $60?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

SP quite solid aye. Where are all the sellers at taking it to below $60?
    Patience my friend, patience
    om mani peme hum