sharetrader
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,524 of 1524

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee View Post
    Running out of patience with the stagnant SP really, I paid well over $90 for mine.
    Welllll that was the highest price it ever got to. I'm not sure you are going to get to that again in the near future.

Dilettante

Running out of patience with the stagnant SP really, I paid well over $90 for mine.
    Bad luck if that was your only buy of MFT, to happen to be at the very top ever when condtiions for the business were extremely favourable and it had run ahead of itself. But I think long term investments on the NZX don't come much better than MFT and I am speaking from experience. A well run company with a significant international footprint in an industry it knows well.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mft+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by iceman; 31-03-2024 at 11:50 PM.

Just bad timing mate. MFT was heading towards $100 and the commentators were raving how proud they should be when they become a $100 share on the NZX

About the same time the other highflier in FPH was about $35 ..and has moved since in tandem with MFT

You know what will happen if you lose patience and sell now eh …but don’t take my advice
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quiet Observer

As it happens, MFT pretty much did get to $100.

$99.78 on 1st Sept, 2021 to be precise.

Funny how those key round numbers end up being big physiological magnets for market participants, with the SP often marginally exceeding or missing the Bulls Eye.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!