sharetrader
Page 74 of 153 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Tremendous numbers! Note however, that revenue increases, huge that they are, don't keep pace with business volume increases.

I hold.
    The revenue numbers will be closely linked to inflated air and sea rates.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Are you still thinking about selling ? I don’t think there’s any reason to atm. Can’t think of a better industry to be in right now
    I already started reducing my weightage from $ 90 onwards ...down to 21% now from 25% ...switching to FPH at the moment ...then maybe to NZG for locking gains

PS : Need to keep my discipline , not getting carried away . Remember FPH was $ 38 last August almost 80% above long term averages ...its still consolidating . Now MFT is at same mark !!!
    Last edited by alokdhir; 01-09-2021 at 02:38 PM.

With FPH these 2 stocks must be the best growth stocks on the NZX.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    They just get on with things without the unjustified overblown rhetoric of some other companies.
    Yes precise, timely .. no additional explanation needed

Monthly accounts - these guys could show a fair number of others how it's done properly

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Yes precise, timely .. no additional explanation needed

Monthly accounts - these guys could show a fair number of others how it's done properly
    How u think they reached here ? Successful people dont do different things ...they do same things differently ...lol

But IMHO its bullish sentiment is extreme technically ...me very cautious on my holdings atm

Jarden report out today. New target price for them $97

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not surprising. The industry was warning about the lack of consultation and planning on how to deal with traffic through the "border" days ago and didn't even receive a response from the MOT or MOH. Once again, the authorities have no experience in the real World and are woefully ill prepared. Lets make it so difficult for truckies to get through that we run short on supplies to supermarkets !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Not surprising. The industry was warning about the lack of consultation and planning on how to deal with traffic through the "border" days ago and didn't even receive a response from the MOT or MOH. Once again, the authorities have no experience in the real World and are woefully ill prepared. Lets make it so difficult for truckies to get through that we run short on supplies to supermarkets !
    Move over, BREXIT - Auckland with even less preparation has suddenly been forced into a temporary AUXIT.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 07-09-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Looking for new investment and have finally decided to go with MFT instead of ZEL. First time buying such a high valued stock so not looking to have a large holding to start with. Was going to revisit SPK, with its high dividend yield, but its SP hardly moves, so put my bet on MFT, which looks more promising for capital gain.