sharetrader
Page 81 of 153 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
    Investments

"Trading post the half-year has seen a continuation of current financial and volume trends; at times significantly ahead of the prior year. We remain optimistic these levels of activity and growth will continue across our global network for the remainder of this financial year and into the next. Service levels for our customers is our key consideration in light of the significant freight volumes being handled by our people across our networks."

Important part ....They now clearly saying next FY will also be growing at good levels ...Should be rerated up in next 3 months ...SP $ 120 by March possible

Advanced Member

Such a fine company. I haven't looked at how it compares to consensus expectations but regardless, a fine company. Hopefully the market likes it, could be a rare bright point on what I expect is a sh*tty day after the inflation numbers out of america.

Gosh this company is amazing. Wish I held some shares

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Such a fine company. I haven't looked at how it compares to consensus expectations but regardless, a fine company. Hopefully the market likes it, could be a rare bright point on what I expect is a sh*tty day after the inflation numbers out of america.
    I can't see the sp dropping on such excellent results and outlook but of course the results were very well telegraphed in advance so there don't seem to be any surprises. The market is a law unto itself, but as I said before, its been looking undervalued recently.

Dilettante

Lost for words. I knew we were in for a good result but this is spectacular. I agree with MFT when they say "We remain satisfied with this financial result for the half-year."

55c interim dividend, up 83% :-).
    I reckon any holder today will be reaping huge dividends from this company in 5-10 years time.

What sort of P/E does this put them on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    What sort of P/E does this put them on?
    I make it 38 using the last two six month periods earnings
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

what I don't understand is why people would sell for as low as $88.xx right up to the day before announcement, when a good result is expected? As of now, they're already $5 worse off!

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee View Post
    what I don't understand is why people would sell for as low as $88.xx right up to the day before announcement, when a good result is expected? As of now, they're already $5 worse off!
    For letting people like me top up ....never pay too much attention to SP ...DYOR and only buy and invest in stocks u believe in 100 %

Same will happen to FPH ...lol
    Last edited by alokdhir; 11-11-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee View Post

That's the past now. The question now is whether to sell some at $94 or hold on?