sharetrader
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    On sharetrader in2001 there was a poster by name Dimbag or similar.Great fan of Bridgecorp;earnings growth,return on capital everything blue sky.I helped another poster send him a PM warning him,and suggesting he read the comprehensive analysis of Bridgecorp in Unlimited Mag,and to be careful as the accounts were suspect.His reply was very much that the media did not know what they were talking about.He had personaly analysised the accounts and could not see the point of reading the article!!!!
    I made a friend take out the $30,000 she had on deposit with Bridgecorp.Her financial adviser was very comfortable with Bridgecorp.So the information was there but no one was interested.
    This time Kiwi Saver people should be interested.
    Dimebag is now an analyst at Macquaries .... or was recently

He was a very intelligent student back then ....... but pretty young .... so hopefully learnt on the way through

Can't beat experience that comes from a grey hairs eh CJ
    Last edited by winner69; 20-03-2010 at 06:46 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Dimebag is now an analyst at Macquaries .... or was recently

He was a very intelligent student back then ....... but pretty young .... so hopefully learnt on the way through

Can't beat experience that comes from a grey hairs eh CJ
    Thank you winner 69.He was very intelligent.I would expect he would now be a very good analyst.I do feel Enumerate is also very intelligent but could be making same errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Enumerate View Post
    This article is an example of the deep problems in New Zealand business journalism.

It belongs in the Women's Weekly, in the gossip pages. It is in no way an analysis of the issues - it is smart a$$, flippant character assassination.
    Totally agree - but where is it going to be printed. If its in the Womans Weekly then its pretty well written and spot on. Surely the Herald or Sunday Star Times or NBR wouldn't dream of putting it anywhere near their business pages. It doesn't even come close what could be deemed investigative journalism. Hopefully they have embargoed it until 10.30 on the 22/3 - this wil give them time to pull it. Other wise its not even worthy to make tuesday's fish and chip wrappper though Deborah might be able to use it to wipe her smart *rse.

You'd think The Herald is missing an opportunity here and not utilising a resource like Debroah to their fullest

With looks like this maybe Tiger would grant her an interview .... about his business affairs for the Business pages of course
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 20-03-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You'd think The Herald is missing an opportunity here and not utilising a resource like Debroah to their fullest

With looks like this maybe Tiger would grant her an interview .... about his business affairs for the Business pages of course
    Haha ... good one, W69.

Is she safe from Tiger though?
    Last edited by Balance; 20-03-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69
    She should partner with Mike Hosking - they both seem to be having a perpetual "bad hair day".
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Enumerate View Post
    She should partner with Mike Hosking - they both seem to be having a perpetual "bad hair day".
    It's the LOOK. Sanctioned no less by the TVNZ's style merchants. Get with the new world order!
    Last edited by Balance; 22-03-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Default Don Brash's comments on the bagging

http://www.huljich.co.nz/?s1=learnin...nts&newsid=824

He makes some good points, shame he did not get any media traction at the peak on the witch hunt.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

The bottom line is that we now have no way of knowing how "good" WHM are at investing.

I'm pleased that nobody lost any money, but I now have no basis to rate HWM's ability to make me money by investing my money for me. Either absolutely, or in comparison to their competitors.

And the thought nags away that if they were so good, why the need for the "top-up" ?

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post

And the thought nags away that if they were so good, why the need for the "top-up" ?
    They want to capture market share by deceitfully making the return look better than their competitors? The ques is, if they can do that, what else can they do in the future?