sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Yes I really don't think the Chinese masters will let the opportunity to finally complete the takeover of NKP go once water rights and Mining licence is issued ....(we know they have the rights to the 000's millions in funding approved from the Chinese Govt Development fund)

.IMHO well before Xmas we will be offered 8-10c for our shares >> still the minority Group holding the bulk of the shares will fight for a much higher price from the sounds of it(which is fair enough on asset value) .... personal going be hard not to take least half my invested funds as I do have an upcoming GST bill in Oct around 10c
    Last edited by JBmurc; 26-08-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The suspension of trading in the securities of Nkwe Platinum Limited (the “Company”) will
    be lifted from commencement of trade tomorrow 17 November 2017, following receipt of an
    announcement regarding the status of the Company’s mining right over farm Garatouw
    282KT.

YES YESSSSS about bloody time could well be 100,000 reason why I will be a very happy holder after relist

any long suffering NKP we might finally make a dollar
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu