sharetrader
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

platinum prices past $1000.... NKP now 60% controlled by Zijin ....will be for sure after the rest ...I have brought a position and joined a group of just over 100 holders that hope to secure a fair price 25c+

I also like the fact with Zijin taking out the largest holder they also brought a requirement to fund NKP 8mill+ so no need for CR anytime soon
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

'On yer JB.

I have successfully traded in and out of this one a few times over the years, and avoided being trapped by the constant suspensions. I re-entered a few weeks ago at 6.6, during the 'black monday' fiasco. Will hold these now until our 'leader' negotiates the T/O

Not a big exposure, but this is at an interesting stage - Z needs to buy us out, but collectively 20% of the 40% remaining is sitting tight, probably more. 25c is a bit light, have you seen the private valuations?

Yeah I've heard of higher valuation and they certainly do have a great resource ...I just don't see Zijin paying up after getting Genorahs stake for so cheap... I wouldn't be surprised to see Zijin announce a cheap 12-15c off before the end of the year....personal buying in at 9.5c av. I'll be over the moon with 20c+ within a year etc

But I'm happy to join the 100+ S/Hs getting together which I understand hold over 20% of the shares so will have some weight in dealing with Zijin ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 18-10-2015 at 05:08 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Take into account that Genorah still hold 26% of the RESOURCE, being the BEE, so the shareholding in NKP was a bit of a sideshow for them in reality, and in-fighting cost them dearly - they turned down 50 cents and then ran out of money lol. Their real gain comes with side-deals made with Z over development and free-carry through LOM

You sell yourself short at 25 cents, but agree Z will attempt to lowball in the first instance.
    Last edited by Xerof; 18-10-2015 at 05:21 PM.

You certainly wouldn't think there was a chance of seeing a good Takeover price going from the market depth and recent trading.... seems to be very overlooked... unloved >>> might have to buy a few more at these levels

IMO

Lost most of my dough on this stock a while back when landau and cronies were running it and other companies. CCC , Continental coal may have been another which imploded.?

Going from the e-mail received recently(from the leader of the Minor Holders Group 20%+) certainly sounds like Zijin want to wrap up control of NKP before pushing the project ahead ,,,will be increasing my holding

IMO

Cheers JB.Looks like a very different company now.

Yes and now with the AUD much lower I think NKP won't be fully taking over for less than 25c AUD and more likely see closer to 30c
    Now I just need a few more shares and I'll be a happy camper come late Jan/FEB 2016

Been buying more NKP of late ... total holding now over 800k 9c av..

Only a matter of time till JJ must cough up and pay for least the other 30% they don't already hold ...JJ master's wanted it taken care of before 2016 ,,,,but very unlikely