sharetrader
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Finally dropped into nkp today ...a little higher than jt probably but I reckon it'll pay off . Been watching for a while...hanging for a rerate or decent announcement

Very good ...If your planning to hold till T/O offer then you should join the rest of us 250+ shareholders of the Minority Group

Xuan Khoa Pham-leader email- xuankhoapham150183@gmail.com

Xuan is great and sending out updates ..it's all about getting Zijin to the table to neg a fair price for our combined blocking stake to full take over..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Sounds like after so many years we NKP holders might be very close to the end battle with the Zijin Group IMHO 4-6 weeks till Mining License which will be the catalyst for Zijin to move for controlling stake aka 90% of NKP (they hold 59%) ....as we know they will need full control to be able to source the 650mill+ loan from the Chinese Development Fund (which has PGMs as a key investment)

the "Minorities United Group" holds between 20-30%(the leading representative will be in talks with Zijin's Vice Chairman Mr Lan Fusheng at present going from last email)

so if you are sitting on the sidelines ...time is running out..Zijin/JJ can only keep the SP down at these stupid levels for so long ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 16-06-2016 at 10:56 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Tempted to drop some more in here jbmurc. What is the worst case....zijin drag investors along til they sell for next to nothing?

IMHO worst case 10c-12c ....best case 40c+ ...."Zijin will talk and negotiate" once all the remaining project issues are resolved with the South African government.4-6 weeks to go !!..... (from NKP leader of Minorities United Group latest email ).... so I'm 90% sure its just what price we can get for the shares ...well known Zijin want to get our shares as cheap as possible ...10-12c of course I know of no-one keen on such an offer ,,,,

40c would value the entire company around 350mill ... pretty cheap for one of the best undeveloped PGM projects in the world ....

At current prices and the old 2010 scoping study just the main project (around half of the resources)would give a 17yr mine life + EBIT- 3.2bill ...huge exploration upside no reason why NKP assets would wouldn't return north of 10 billion in earnings over the next 2-3 decades ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 21-06-2016 at 09:19 PM.

Any updates on NKP?

IMO

Yep are you a shareholder; if so get on the email list. Patience required as Zijn are like the scorpio"its in my nature" and are doing their best to stiff shareholders who have a voice and by being united will hopefully get bought out at a fair price.

Yeah - a small holding purchased a couple of weeks ago at the 6.2c mark. I see a lot of people buying up large here... Will be an interesting one to be involved with

Yes good to have you on board ....in hindsight I wish I was only buying now as well ..having so much capital tied up for so long (long being nearly a year) ...I've missed out on many great returns from other companies I would have held ...still won't complain if all goes to plan and we see an offer before 2017 ....

http://www.mining.com/platinum-palla...loded-in-july/

While most industrial metals and minerals have enjoyed a good week and month, including unlikely candidates such as thermal coal and iron ore, precious metals is still where the action is.

After underperforming gold in 2016, platinum has now overtaken the yellow metal with a year to date advance of a shade under 34%. A chunk of those gains came just the last week with the spot price climbing 6%. The precious metal was up 12.7% in July and started August with a bang to exchange hand $1,162 an ounce in early afternoon trade on Monday, making it the best monthly performance since 2012.