sharetrader
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Me too - im following the story also but wary of the political issues, battles they face with a majority JV holder wanting to screw the little guy -AGS went through this with the Blues brothers and heathgate- sounds like shannigans of Wall Street Bankers trying to bundle up and sell toxic debt to investors in disguise ( CDO's -" the big short ") LOL well maybe not that bad aye anyway ill keep it on my watchlist for now as they do have a big asset and price of platinum has turned for now
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 04-08-2016 at 06:58 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

From Minority leader ....

-ASIC are launching an investigation into Nkwe..

-on the back of a GUILTY VERDICT by ASIC ...Minority NKP S/H will sue NKWE mgmt on "cover up of fraud", "illegal related party loans" and "stealth takeover" ....

- Zijin controlled NKP mgmt can stop S/H legal action via coming to the table and negotiate a fair offer (40c+ per share + payout of expired opts etc)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-08-2016 at 08:24 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Huge surge in the PGM overnight platinum touched 1191oz ....currently up $22 at $1175oz USD

- Palladium up even more some $30oz overnight

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...d-rate-outlook
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Glaux concludes, and I quote, that the platinum market is likely to be in deficit for each of the years from 2016 through 2021 at an average annual deficit of 250,000 ounces. As a result, prices will rise over the period. Mine supply is not expected to rise significantly with older established mines declining, particularly as investment has been depressed due to low prices in recent years but also as part of a longer-term trend.

https://agmetalminer.com/2016/02/01/...-through-2021/

IMO

NKP. Rather Grim news folks; another big barrier to climb
    Letter from South African Department of Mineral Resources
    PDF

I guess the question is... will this make Zijin take charge of the situation or will he let it be another hurdle in the horrible story that is NKP? My gut says the latter

I only have a small parcel but the money could be used elsewhere

Yes NKP been ongoing disaster ,,I'm sure the Chinese Government backed Zijin group will not allow any of their PGM projects to not be fully controlled by the group they already have the funding approved to develop ...

Default Finally NKP might well move forward and see some trading again on the ASX

FURTHER UPDATE ON NOTICE FROM THE SOUTH AFRICAN DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL
    RESOURCES
    Nkwe Platinum Limited (ASX: NKP) (“Nkwe Platinum” or “the Company”) refers to its
    previous announcements regarding the Section 47 Notice received from the South African
    Department of Mineral Resources (“Department”) regarding the warning for possible
    cancellation of the mining right over Garatouw 282KT.
    Through the continual engagements with the Department, the Company is pleased to
    announce that it has complied with all the Department’s conditions. The Department is
    satisfied with the Company’s submissions and the Company is now awaiting the final
    decision by the Honourable Minister of Mineral Resources, a process outside the control
    of the Company.
    The Company has a 74% interest in the Garatouw 282KT mining right and is confident that
    it will retain its interest in the mining right.
    The Company will provide further updates as and when received.
    Yours faithfully
    Dr Tielong Tan
    Managing Director
    Nkwe Platinum Limited

Some great reading on latest Platinum outlook (BULLISH)

https://www.platinuminvestment.com/s...inum-quarterly