sharetrader
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lissica View Post
    I wonder how many they own outright vs having a partnership stake. Does anyone know if this information is available?
    2020 annual report p. 61-64 might be what you are after.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    All I know is that since they took over Christchurch south health centre it has gone to the pack. Never get to see the same Dr twice and seems to have high turnover of GPs. Have since changed practice
    Funny that. I assume you did not realize that you can book an appointment with the doctor of your choice?

https://www.managemyhealth.co.nz/m/A...00760049003D00

Obviously - if you just drop in without appointment, than they will allocate you to the next free doctor. Makes sense, doesn't it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Funny that. I assume you did not realize that you can book an appointment with the doctor of your choice?

https://www.managemyhealth.co.nz/m/A...00760049003D00

Obviously - if you just drop in without appointment, than they will allocate you to the next free doctor. Makes sense, doesn't it?
    My own Dr was rarely available, and was fobbed off with locums most of the time. It a familiar tale at that place, quite a lot of patients have gone elsewhere

Corporate consolidation of professional services never seems to work out well ...at last not to plan
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

If your well enough to pick and choose your tohunga, you dont need a tohunga.

Some movement this week

Quote Originally Posted by DDog View Post
    Some movement this week
    It is. Admittedly on low volumes.

I guess we will find out whether the old adage of an incoming tide lifting all boats applies, or whether the Christmas sales are looking good. Probably a bit of both :

But maybe it is just the PE of 10 and the expectation of divvies coming back next round which is attracting some some investors? Who knows?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    It is. Admittedly on low volumes.

I guess we will find out whether the old adage of an incoming tide lifting all boats applies, or whether the Christmas sales are looking good. Probably a bit of both :

But maybe it is just the PE of 10 and the expectation of divvies coming back next round which is attracting some some investors? Who knows?

Previous 1.05-1.06, 100k selling order was disgusting for nearly one year. A healthcare company stayed at the bottom around 2 years with PE 10. Unbelievable! prob another year waiting before a real takeoff.

ABA financial figure is looking so bad, but still a takeover and SP runs bullish.

Had another look at GXH

Shareprice going nowhere - ranging between 100 and 120

Looking at eps trend over the last few years probably punters fortunate share price still about 110.

Maybe one day there will be improvement ...in actually making money and the shareprice.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Had another look at GXH

Shareprice going nowhere - ranging between 100 and 120

Looking at eps trend over the last few years probably punters fortunate share price still about 110.

Maybe one day there will be improvement ...in actually making money and the shareprice.
    Not sure lack of making money is the problem. Typical annual EPS are somewhere between 9 and 14 cents for the last 10 years - long term average PE of this share is 10.5; Given as well that their doctors are profitable and growing and their community services started to make money again - things should actually all go into the right direction.

In a way this is as well a stock benefitting from the population getting older ...

Assuming that they pay this year again a dividend ... and maybe even a bit more than normal (hey - they need to do something with the money they didn't distribute last time due to Covid) ... I think there is still a bit headroom for the SP :

Interesting to note that the SP used to be still not so long ago (well, 3 years now ...) above $2 - without any significant change in the fundamentals ... who knows, maybe it is a cyclical stock
    ----