sharetrader
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Hope you do not have 3rd 4th 5th and 6th as your competition picks Liz :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Yes, I am happy with that result - right on target, although another 0.25cps on the dividend would have been nice... my husband would say that we women are never happy!

Overall, happy with that, and relieved that the price has finally picked up a little of late. Think it is probably my second largest NZX holding (for now) after percy's favourite... HNZ.
    I also thought the dividend might have been a tad higher, even 4c, but I will take what is on offer. It is still 7c for the year and 2c higher than last year. Overall I am quite happy with my investment in this company.

Share Collector

I was just about to change the title on the thread when someone beat me to it... just as well, I might have been tempted to tease an old friend about post #2.

Good result. Will be better next year at this rate of winter wonderfulness and the amount of people crook, getting crook etc. Clothing, heaters, blankets... they seem to be selling well too. For some of us a long winter is a good winter. (I prefer sunnier conditions myself)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile That was a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I was just about to change the title on the thread when someone beat me to it... just as well, I might have been tempted to tease an old friend about post #2.
    But what about this post ?

Mind you liquidity is still not it's strong point is it ?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

It is an interesting business to be in, Pharmacies and Health Care. It is well exposed to an increase in users due to the ageing population requiring more medication and care/services. I haven't visited any pharmacies recently... I hope that they are also starting to offer more Eco friendly products and a wider range of alternatives on the shelves. Maybe looking into a different channel... A better online presence... Whose had look at the proximity of resthomes to these pharmacies?... Convenience is key for the less mobile markets segments.

Any idea where the sudden 150000 shares are just appearing and being bought from? Hardly any buyer depth and then, boom. Its not huge, yet noticeable.

The recent news has certainly given GXH a good boost. Not surprised, yet I am optimistic on this business, I see GHX on the up.

Did anyone go to the annual meeting?