sharetrader
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Default Thanks Lizard

Cheers, notice came through by email today. Merry Christmas.... ho ho ho

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    You will have received them on Friday at $2.115 per share:
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/206004.pdf

Would GXH make an interesting buy out/take over by a much larger overseas based company?

Nice to see Grant Bai - CEO of GXH purchasing 104 080 shares on market for a lazy $2.10 per share.

If a man in the loop knows a thing or two about running a profitable company with a forward driven market segment, I would anticipate that his expectancy on return is better than average, plus chances of achieving this, to be nicely weighted.In my view, a good time to buy after a high of $2.40 only earlier this year. Still a good option for those considering their portfolio egg mix.

Operating revenue should increase a bit due to recent acquisitions. Look forward to this years end of year results.

I'm expecting results to be published next week but can't find any date on their website. Is there any formality required to the date that a company reports? It seems quite backyard to just post without setting a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I'm expecting results to be published next week but can't find any date on their website. Is there any formality required to the date that a company reports? It seems quite backyard to just post without setting a date.
    They need to publish results within 3 months of the end of the financial year. Some companies announce their publication dates in advance, others don't. However - if you really want to know, just ask their investor relations person. The announcement date is not normally a secret, some just decide not to publish it.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Disappointing result for mine. Flat profits on revenues being 25% up and the Pharmacy margins actually down. With medical acquisitions only being about 10% of turnover I'll have to take a very long-term look on this stock.

DISC sold some on report.

Sold my remaining shares today. I was expecting a narrow margin on the home care aquisition but it was less <1%, which is lower than I expected. Was also not expecting pharmacy side of things to be down.

This company is one I can see getting eyed up for a buy out or acquisition, if they don't try to dominate this sector themselves.
    Well run business, not the easiest environment to be operating in, yet a sector the community can't do without. Not letting the slight sidestep effect my holding position.
    Long term. Big win.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    This company is one I can see getting eyed up for a buy out or acquisition, if they don't try to dominate this sector themselves.
    Well run business, not the easiest environment to be operating in, yet a sector the community can't do without. Not letting the slight sidestep effect my holding position.
    Long term. Big win.
    Big heavy start to winter, spring will see a huge increase in pollen's. BGR, WHS, KMD, THL, GXH, AIR, ELECTRIC providers... going to be an interesting end of year.