sharetrader
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    Most patients don't actually mind paying $5 per drug (a prescription may have several drugs)! I was surprised by this - as mentioned most of my prescriptions goes to regular pharmacies such as unichem. Not sure whether the Govt will scrap this fee...

Only a minority of patients request their prescriptions to be sent chemist warehouse etc. Many regular pharmacies have started to waive the prescription fee..
    Well I would think if GXH wanted to stay "in the game" they too will waive the prescription fee.
    Therefore GXH investors will need to consider what affect this will have on GXH's earnings.I would guess huge.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well I would think if GXH wanted to stay "in the game" they too will waive the prescription fee.
    Therefore GXH investors will need to consider what affect this will have on GXH's earnings.I would guess huge.
    Some of their pharmacies are waiving the fee, I guess those ones closer to the likes of chemist warehouse. Pharmacy business is competitive for sure but they are not going out of business soon. It is obvious for us who write prescriptions on a daily basis!!
    GXH other businesses are growing very well - medical practice (The Doctors brand) and community health. GXH is not all about pharmacies

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    Some of their pharmacies are waiving the fee, I guess those ones closer to the likes of chemist warehouse. Pharmacy business is competitive for sure but they are not going out of business soon. It is obvious for us who write prescriptions on a daily basis!!
    GXH other businesses are growing very well - medical practice (The Doctors brand) and community health. GXH is not all about pharmacies
    Pharmacies still account for over half of GXH's revenue,and both their revenue and margins will continue to come under pressure,as will their overheads,including rents,staffing and insurances.

Bad sign again! I am trying to use VCP analysis for GXH. However, it never successfully reaches to $1.30- $1.40 price range again after Jan 2020. That means if it has ability to reach $1.40 -$1.50 later on, it have very high possibility failed to break out and climb upwards. Unless.....

Fundamentally, it looks great, but technically, it sucks........

Screenshot 2021-07-14 202716.jpg
    Last edited by flyinglizard; 14-07-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Yippee - share price breaks through 120

Should carry on with it now .....130 then 140 then 150 ...
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I see many covid vaccination centres are branded Unichem - assung they doing the jabs

Hope they making zillions for doing this community service
    Last edited by winner69; 28-07-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I see many covid vaccination centres are branded Unichem

Hope they making zillions for doing this community service
    Some NZ post offices closed and moved into Pharmacy store in CHCH.

GXH board bemoan lack of analyst coverage.

Who can blame analysts when GXH are woeful at ‘communicating’ to the market

Businessweek had this snippet

The company’s approach to communications was summed up when a shareholder asked how the company had traded over the first three months of the new financial year. The response was that Green Cross, unlike other companies, doesn’t disclose these specific figures to investors

Anyway share price holding above 120 ….probably be 150 if the Board were a bit more enthusiastic in telling their story

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    GXH board bemoan lack of analyst coverage.

Who can blame analysts when GXH are woeful at ‘communicating’ to the market

Businessweek had this snippet

The company’s approach to communications was summed up when a shareholder asked how the company had traded over the first three months of the new financial year. The response was that Green Cross, unlike other companies, doesn’t disclose these specific figures to investors

Anyway share price holding above 120 ….probably be 150 if the Board were a bit more enthusiastic in telling their story
    Agreed. No guidance reported. A website that looks out of date. No investor days, no marketing material.

Quote Originally Posted by value_investor View Post
    Agreed. No guidance reported. A website that looks out of date. No investor days, no marketing material.
    Just confirms they don't give a stuff about 'retail' shareholders - probably seen as a bloody nuisance

A bit of do as we say from Bagnall/Merton doesn't help and Ellis if far from charismatic.

Maybe the company will be a lot more will be forthcoming when those two dudes want out and they need capital markets to front up with zillions