sharetrader
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Result on track for PHB at $4.1m NPAT for HY12 after booking $1.3m of one-off costs in association with acquisitions.

Think they are probably usually stronger second-half too (Christmas/summer sales), so shaping up for a strong year... debt has been reduced back to unconcerning levels following the Radius Pharmacy acquisition and they are managing some small organic growth, driven out of dispensary revenues.

Further growth in second half will come from the acquisition revenues (only acquired from this year), with synergy benefits likely to be obtainable over the next 12-18 months. I'd say $9-$10m NPAT for FY12, but could edge up to as much as $15m over the next 2 years. Offer price of 80cps (market cap $96m) is no longer a steal, but it probably still has some growth in it over the next year or two - and perhaps a dividend at some stage?
    Hi Lizard, one question: why do none of my shares look like this one? And why not a great deal more interest in the share on ST? I like the look of these store brands, when you're ill money is no great object, and Zuellig being partly behind it is also interesting. They should make a great deal more profit in the next half, at the moment it amounts to only 27k NP p.a. average per store. It's a great trend, not shared by too many companies.

Credit: karen1

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Hi Lizard, one question: why do none of my shares look like this one?
    Simple answer; hold more shares... one of them is bound to!

Yeah, I still like this one, although I'd like it more at 65-70c. Not sure what the chartists see, but I'd have thought a quarter of consolidation wouldn't go amiss? FY result not till May, so, on balance, I'd say there is no hurry.

Share Collector

Very happy with that full year result of NPAT $9.9m - right on the spot, but also very cash generative in second half (about $8.6m I think) and paid down another $10m of debt.

Dividend of 3.5cps will also edge it towards greater visibility.

Further improvement to come in NPAT this year - I value at $1.20 ish, so think the current 86cps still reasonable value.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Nice little earner

Good one.

I think a little celebration is in order.

A bottle of Anchor Strong in hand whilst doing the 'Happy Tiger Bop'

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

percy

Very happy with that full year result of NPAT $9.9m - right on the spot, but also very cash generative in second half (about $8.6m I think) and paid down another $10m of debt.

Dividend of 3.5cps will also edge it towards greater visibility.

Further improvement to come in NPAT this year - I value at $1.20 ish, so think the current 86cps still reasonable value.
    Well done Lizard.An excellent result.

Sparky The Clown They have been & gone or are they going to have another try.
    Possum The Cat

Hi Sparky,

Curious where your knowledge on Boots comes from, have you got a link or any info you could post please?

Thanks Sparky, might just do some DYOR and see what I can find.

But that's one of the great things about this forum, it is about sharing, and learning, and for me a bit of DYOR won't go astray!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Target locked and on convergent course

... I value at $1.20 ish, so think the current 86cps still reasonable value.
    Ends the day at 90c. So, it's on it's way then

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum