sharetrader
Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Share Collector

Getting close to target with bid at $1.17... hard to believe we're in retail. Looks more like the chart of a tech share.

Attachment 4055
    Last edited by Lizard; 20-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Share Collector

AGM speech didn't give any exciting forecasts that I could see, but it had a positive enough tone to make PHB a safe hold. Div should now be formally declared, given approval of resolutions to allow major shareholders access to the DRP.

Depth solid enough so may not have plateaued quite yet, although possibly post-div could expect a dormant period until half year.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Move over DIL

I see that a $300 buy has taken the SP to $1.40.

Wonderfully silly

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

percy

Interesting comments at yesterday's EBOS AGM.Peter Mereton left EBOS board to concentrate on PHB.Appears EBOS felt it was their loss and very much PHB's gain.Very highly regarded and made a very big contribution to EBOS board while he was there.
    EBOS have entered a five year,with 5 year right of renewal supply contract with PHB,so maybe there was no conflict of interest with Peter Mereton no longer on EBOS board.Bet Mereton negotiated very slim margins for EBOS.!!!!

Any thoughts on the results? Sales were down at the retail outlets. This is a concern. Especially as the supermarkets are looking to move in on their patch.

Share price seems to be rallying. Maybe I missed something?

I saw that too (sales down) There's increasing competition in the retail sector and most of their profits through acquisition seem to be with increased efficientcy of operations. I like the stock but i'm put off by the "growth" when you consider the fast rate of acquisition.

Are the recent announcements in regards to Director aquisitions of any interest? Confidence in their own company? Does this company not have a good position in the NZ market?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Are the recent announcements in regards to Director aquisitions of any interest? Confidence in their own company? Does this company not have a good position in the NZ market?
    Easy to answer.
    Yes,Yes and Yes.

Share Collector

I thought that was a good result - 33% growth in profits and increase in dividend and cash position. Market not so impressed - although to some extent it's a case of value catching up with the share price after it ran ahead a tad.

Looks solid here with plenty of room for further development in medical business.

This stock gets so little attention, why?