sharetrader
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Share Collector

So from April PHB will become "Green Cross Health" with ticker GXH... I do hope we don't get mixed up with the aussie Greencross Ltd, GXL, or we may find ourselves crossing the human-pet divide like EBOS!

Ticker change soon... does this mean a new Thread needed? Or can we stay Retro and keep the old name for style and specialness. Someone's been selling 10k of shares a day, for about the last week, someone else buying them, nothing else happening... what for/why/reasoning?

Anyone else struggling to access the depth of the share, every day, for the last week or so, and $12300 of shares sells on each of those days. Why? Why? Why?

Share Collector

Because they are now called "Green Cross Health" and the code is GXH... try that For some reason, the ticker hasn't just transferred over (at least in Direct Broking) like it normally would.
    Last edited by Lizard; 15-04-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Because they are now called "Green Cross Health" and the code is GXH... try that For some reason, the ticker hasn't just transferred over (at least in Direct Broking) like it normally would.

Hi Lizard. Yes, you are totally right. I was thinking it would happen automatically with ASB and I guess it doesn't. I checked the GXH ticker and presto. Meh... maybe a note to the market on the day things change.... they probably did, and maybe I have not read a info post for PHB on the 1st April somewhere... or maybe they didn't...

percy

A good result.Net profit up 15.57% on Revenue up a modest 3.81%.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A good result.Net profit up 15.57% on Revenue up a modest 3.81%.
    A very good result. As I recall revenue was down at the half year, so they have turned that around.
    However, look at the chart. This result was already priced in! Price has risen 15% in the last month on no news.
    Anyway, this is retail. I thought you didn't touch retail Percy?
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    A very good result. As I recall revenue was down at the half year, so they have turned that around.
    However, look at the chart. This result was already priced in! Price has risen 15% in the last month on no news.
    Anyway, this is retail. I thought you didn't touch retail Percy?
    I don't hold[retail].Yet I know Peter Merton's reputation .He joined the Ebos board after they brought Propharma from Zuellig group.A very clever business man.

A interesting stock that I've been following but don't hold. It came close a couple of months back around the $1.10 mark. I'd still like to see the breakdown of medical vs retail and see if the retail is sustainable over a extended period of time as competition was surpressing that part of the business over the last 18 months. the medical acquisitions would surely have less margin in them? A slow burn but I'm still following it.

Share Collector

Yes, I am happy with that result - right on target, although another 0.25cps on the dividend would have been nice... my husband would say that we women are never happy!

Overall, happy with that, and relieved that the price has finally picked up a little of late. Think it is probably my second largest NZX holding (for now) after percy's favourite... HNZ.