sharetrader
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1344

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Has been in a clear up trend for a few weeks now..... been holding for a number of years. I still consider OGC (Au and TSX) to be one of the best. .... but I'm still about 6k in the red with this one (was about 12k down). ...4.50 break even. Happy to hold for SP to return to this level..... when not if.
    Well, yes - I think looking at their overall exploration results and the handling of technical issues they are one of the better miners. Not so sure though about the "political intelligence" of their management, if I look at the handling of the Didipio saga so far. Here is hoping.

Discl: hold and in the money ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

......gr8 news yesterday and matched with a 30% SP rebound. This will be just the start of it IMHO with Didipio saga about to be sorted on the back of rising GP PLUS Martha Hill extension just approved also last week. Should see SP now run back to over $4.......nice little xmas pressie. Go you good thing!
    Have a Gr8day.

......gr8 news yesterday and matched with a 30% SP rebound. This will be just the start of it IMHO with Didipio saga about to be sorted on the back of rising GP PLUS Martha Hill extension just approved also last week. Should see SP now run back to over $4.......nice little xmas pressie. Go you good thing!
    Well, yes - this was a nice surprise, wasn't it? FWIW - analyst consensus for OGC was around $3.50 with Didipio zero-rated. Wondering what the underlying value is now with their lowest ASIC mine now ascending like Phoenix from the ashes?

I guess it all depends on the next moves of the Philippine government, but if all goes well, a $5 handle by end of next year might well be possible, wouldn't it?

Add to that the potential for further rising gold prices (I guess at some stage the Covid recession has to bite) - and only the sky is the limit ...

Discl: holding and potentially overexcited - DYOR;
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-12-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Just a correction, it was Macraes which has had extension appro, not Martha Hill.

The MH proposed developments are huge, and may take @ 2 years to full appro & commencement

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Just a correction, it was Macraes which has had extension appro, not Martha Hill.

The MH proposed developments are huge, and may take @ 2 years to full appro & commencement
    .....indeed thanks Getty, i stand corrected. (getty ing a little excited like BP about the new prospects) !!
    Have a Gr8day.

As a reward to local shareholders who have suffered through the Didipio debacle and are awaiting a re-rating as gold flows from the Philippines once more, OGC are going to delist from the ASX. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    As a reward to local shareholders who have suffered through the Didipio debacle and are awaiting a re-rating as gold flows from the Philippines once more, OGC are going to delist from the ASX. Fantastic.
    What are you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    What are you going to do?
    Nothing at the moment. The ASX price has plummeted on the news after the TSX was flat and the Q2 results look decent.

If the ASX calms down and gets back to parity with the TSX I might sell on market, otherwise I will probably take the voluntary sale option. Looks like OGC will sell my shares on the TSX on my behalf, pay my fees, and pay me in NZD (possibly with a horrible exchange rate?).

Could also transfer shares to the TSX if I can find a broker but keen to avoid that hassle.

I believe it went from an NZX company to an ASX company and now it's moving on to become a TSX. I wonder why ?

They claim more than 90% of the trading is happening in Canada and that the Australian listing is just a cost with few benefits. As a shareholder I disagree.