Hi there,

I'm looking at getting into Forex trading and am considering which broker to go through. I have spent the past couple of days going through reviews and looking at different brokers. I know that this is quite a subjective issue, and everyone has their preferred broker.

I would appreciate it if you guys could help me narrow down a broker that i can use. Here is the 'shortlist" I have compiled from the dozen or so I have looked at over the past couple of days:

• Finexo
  • Marketiva
  • FXCM

I am also considering eToro and AVAFX

I have read real bad reviews about AVAFX (hard to get money out of once one has made a profit, profits disappearing, etc) and so i think i might give them a miss (has anyone had any dealings with AVAFX? if so let me know what your experiences are).

I am also concerned that eToro looks like a bit of a scam ( I could be wrong, feel free to let me know what you truly think of eToro)

As I said, this area is highly subjective, but there is some objectivity involved. (i.e. good customer service, good reputable firm, good integrity, how easy their software is to use, etc.) Any comments, experiences, etc. about any of the brokers listed would be greatly appreciated. I know that Marketiva and FXCM have freephone numbers within NZ which is a plus.

I appreciate any feedback!

TIA