sharetrader
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Share Collector

I'm just back from holiday, went to sort out the end-of-month for the ST competition and came up against the new website... arghhhh!

It would not be so bad if it wasn't that NZX hogs so much info that is only accessible through MyNZX - entire announcements come out with the "the attached announcement has been provided to the NZX" as the sole info available through alternative links. Actually, I wonder if we could persuade the FMA to do something about it!

Anyway, off to track down any divs I can... let me know on the comp thread if there are any other than ZIN for this month! Oh, and I have the SCT recap in there too...

Advanced Member

and came up against the new website... arghhhh!

Could not agree with you more Lizard..

got some feedback after I emailed nxz re graphs etc:

We're working to add more functionality to the graphs.

For the search bar, enter # before a code to jump straight to the page. We need to add in the search results step as a consequence of breaking out the different instruments from the one issuing company, but do appreciate it can slow searching down.

Share Collector

Further to my previous post, it might be bad for chartists - but at least you can get charts elsewhere... for the fundamental investors, there is often no other way to get info from some announcements, and having only the last 5 announcements accessible for any stock or day is a joke!

Share Collector

Phew! I just found the link to the announcements... not as straightforward as it was (since the markets are now separated), but at least they are all there!

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    agree re the charting use to have some good indicators to select from - i.e obv etc- now its just moving averages - - hopeless !! I have just taken the opportunity to give Mr Weldon the feedback he has asked for on the homepage.
    I also have given feedback as requested on their update site, along the lines it's bloody useless

Share Collector

I am going to put in a good word for them now. The good word is that they actually answered my e-mails - two of them! This has to be a good thing, since I have had two or three ignored in the past (okay, maybe it was 4 or 5 - I don't think I'm really hard-core querulous though...).

Sometimes it is hard not to come to the conclusion that the NZX does not actually want small retail investor/traders, but my faith (or at least hope) is now restored.

Tyre Kicker

What a waste of time changing the website. Yesterday I checked the " All Securities Board " everything above FBU had no trades shown at all. Just checked the board today and see it now shows trades for those missing yesterday. The price we pay for progress.
    chippy52

IMO

Have you been pro active about it and contacted them?

IMO

Or is just another case of Mark weldon Envy.