sharetrader
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Keep in mind your ASB account will show the price at the most recent trade (if you have traded in the last 30 days and you refresh the pricing info) whereas the NZX website information is delayed by twenty minutes.
    yes aware of that,they were more than an hour behind.I was wondering if anyone else noticed any other stocks that were not updating,and if NZX had a problem!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12045285

More than $3.2 billion of listings left NZX in last 2 years - takeovers, delistings or companies going belly up.

And huge crocodile tears again from Brian Gaynor lamenting the state of the NZX.

Well, NZX is reaping what it sowed under Mark Weldon - profits above all else, 'my way or the highway' obnoxious management & HR practices and a board sleeping after getting drunk from encouraging and abetting short term price gouging to obtain monopoly profits.

Poor NZX - no feathers left for the plucked goose to fly.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-05-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Have everyone received their Entitlement Number for the new NZX Bonds? Thanks

Entitlement Number? I received the offer today via my ASB ML account and they're wanting to know by 7 June '18 the amount I'll subscribe to, if I want to proceed.

For those applying online. They need CSN and Entitlement Nos. Should be in the Shareholder letter. They said they've emailed me but I did not receive it. Anyway, I rang them and got it over the phone.

We got our letter with relevant numbers yesterday.
    The entitlement number is only sent to people with NZX shares for a priority pool.
    If you aren't a shareholder and you want some of the notes you'll have to go through a broker.
    Last edited by Grimy; 29-05-2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: More information

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/321873

new pricing structure for nzx

Am i reading this right?

The new pricing structure will remove the current $1.31 per trade fixed fee and move to a fully variable or value based fee structure. This pricing structure now aligns with broker business models and will enable them to price for their services with more certainty

cant be $1.31 per trade i must be reading it wrong , discount brokers charge a minimum $30 sh.. that amazing profit if i read right. wonder if they will drop there rates for us poor buggers on the street?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Extremely sobering to note NZX track record of listings in recent times :

CBL,

Wynyard

Intueri

Snakk

Veritas

Plexxxure

Orion

Tegel

Metro Glass

Mostly useless companies in conjunction with a few equally useless brokers and promoters (Forsyth Barr deserves special mention) who are very good at hoodwinking the investing public - seem to list on NZX.

Be careful out there, folks.

The NZX as is where is - not an entity dedicated to protecting and safeguarding the interests of shareholders and investing public. Just a pure unadulterated profit and greed driven organisation devoid of ideas and direction.

Cases in point:

NBR headlines about NZX showing how useless NZX really is :

1. NZX dairy company, Keytone chooses ASX for listing (legacy of wunderkid Weldon and his sleeping board of directors who priced NZX fees out of the stratosphere for the miserable services it provides)

2. NZX wooing Paul Hyslop's Zoono group to list on NZX (refer Paul's past activities with Wislon Neill and with Fletcher Paper shares - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...bjectid=161850)

3. ExCEO Tim Bennett tipped for role with Kazakhstan (ironical, isn't it? He was promised multi-growth options bequeath by wunderkid Weldon and Chairman Harmos and found a pile of dog poo instead at NZX!)

If it is not so sad for NZ and NZX, NZX would actually be so funny as one huge comedy show!

Just noticed the above post which was on the button. What hope is there for this outfit if this is important : ...a recent post by them under Continuous Disclosure announced that they were closing the FEILDING office for Gs sake. ?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/321873

new pricing structure for nzx

Am i reading this right?

The new pricing structure will remove the current $1.31 per trade fixed fee and move to a fully variable or value based fee structure. This pricing structure now aligns with broker business models and will enable them to price for their services with more certainty

cant be $1.31 per trade i must be reading it wrong , discount brokers charge a minimum $30 sh.. that amazing profit if i read right. wonder if they will drop there rates for us poor buggers on the street?
    Bit scary if you are right........ might be better for NZX to increase the $ per trade if anyone wants to reduce the unfair 'bot trading.'

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Bit scary if you are right........ might be better for NZX to increase the $ per trade if anyone wants to reduce the unfair 'bot trading.'
    To be fair, $30 a trade minimum barely covers the fees that accredited brokers and broking houses have to pay the NZX, and then there's the operating expenses these days - especially the regulatory and compliance costs!

One of the brokers I deal charged minimum trade $100 per trade and even then, he left the industry due to the stifling compliance cost to be a fund manager.

$10 a trade is actually very very expensive if you get bad service while $250 a trade is very cheap if you get a good broker who helps you to make good money.