sharetrader
Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

And the NZX is still a Joke the sooner it is replaced with something more competitive the better
    Possum The Cat

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face Contrarian Trader

Given that you have been moaning about this one, I thought I should buy some.

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Any chance of chart Phaedrus. Some interesting price / volume action this week.

Thumbs up The Contrarian goes with flow

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Given that you have been moaning about this one, I thought I should buy some.

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    So, after a less than stellar start, suddenly it is rising like Mainfreight !

Obviously there has been insider knowledge that Mark was not going to lead the company for a while. (But seriously, I am fully in favour of the fund raising).

Tschuss
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Default NZX Chart

I don't know how actively you want to trade, Michael, so this chart attempts to cover all the bases.

Active short-term traders would use the short-term trendlines (dotted light green and magenta lines) along with oscillators such as the RSI shown here. Note that every divergence marked a significant turning point, but that not every significant turning point was marked by a divergence.

Those wanting to trade the "medium-term" trends would use the red and green trendlines and the OBV trendline.

Long-term, conservative traders would use the 200 day moving average and perhaps a slow Stochastic oscillator as shown here.

The points at which each of these groups bought should be quite obvious, but if you are unclear about anything, just ask.

Thanks Phaedrus.

I am long term and agree the trend is your friend.

There is a lot of institutional money fleeing into NZX now on the back of their dividend hike and very bullish outlook.

Am picking the slow stochastic oscillator is indicating buy currently - is that correct.

I have been hold since mid GFC but added last week on news and assumption the big money would start flowing once it takes one or two weeks to digest the news!

Share Collector

I notice that in the middle of the National Property Trust re-organisation, the NZX has managed to delete the links to any info on NAP and not yet loaded anything under NPT... crazy, since this is exactly the time that people might want to know what is happening with their NAP shares...

Phaedrus, I'd love to see an updates chart on this. Pretty excited about what my NZX shares have been up to over the last few months

Thumbs up Going my way

Good to see this is still on the up and up

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Good to see this is still on the up and up

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    If it's gonna keep on doing this Anna Naum is gonna have to change the name of the thread
    Romer