sharetrader
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 10 January 2018 there were 8 trades totalling 94k shares worth $670k. Only one stock changed in value this week with Speirs Group falling 17% (1 cent) to end the week at 5 cents per share. In announcements during the week King Country Energy has released its Interim Financial Statements to 30 September 2017 and Takeover Offer documents. The USX Market Cap increased by $5m this week to close at $2,709m.

In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 17 January 2018 there were 16 trades (last week 8 trades) totalling 137k shares worth $627k. Two stocks increased in value this week with Proten gaining 7% (10 cents) to end the week at $1.60 per share and Syft technologies gained 1% (1 cent) to close at $1.16. Two stocks fell in value with Silver Fern Farms down 7% (5 cents) to close at 70 cents and Skyline Enterprises falling 2% (40 cents) to end the week at $24.60. In announcements during the week KPMG has resigned as the Auditor to Speirs Group and King Country Energy has released a response letter to its target company with regard to its takeover offer. The USX Market Cap fell by $6m this week to close at $2,704m.

In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 24 January 2018 there were 16 trades (last week 16 trades) totalling 67k shares worth $506k. Two stocks increased in value this week with Skyline Enterprises gaining 2% (40 cents) to end the week at $25.00 per share and Zespri Group gained 1% (2 cents) to close at $8.27. One stock fell in value with Silver Fern Farms down 4% (3 cents) to close at 67 cents per share. In announcements during the week Connexionz released its Half Year Report to September 30 2017 and welcomes Mark Figgitt to the Board, Zespri announces an executive - level restructure and King Country Energy issues notice in relation to its takeover offer per Rule 49A of the Takeovers Code. The USX Market Cap increased by $13m this week to close at $2,717m.

In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 31 January 2018 there were 13 trades (last week 16 trades) totalling 229k shares worth $1,269k. Only two stocks changed in value this week with Terra Vitae Vineyards falling 1% (1 cent) to end the week at 41 cents per share and Zespri Group also fell 1% (2 cents) to close at $8.25. The only market announcement during the week was from King Country Energy, which issued a notice per Rule 49A of the Takeovers Code that the level of acceptances of the full takeover offer has increased to 67.25% of the total issued equity securities in King Country Energy. The USX Market Cap decreased by $3m this week to close at $2,714m.

The new USX platform went live last Thursday. We apologise for the technical issues that have been experiences and assure all market participants we are working to resolve these as soon as possible.
    In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 14 February 2018 there were 19 trades (last week 13 trades) totalling 663k shares worth $314k. In price movements this week three stocks declined with Proten falling 6% (10 cents), King Country Energy fell 0.4% (2 cents) and Zespri also fell 0.2% (2 cents) per share. Only one stock gained in value with Connexionz soaring 90% (5 cents) to close at 10 cents per share. In announcements during the week King Country Energy released two updates on its takeover offer and Silver Fern Farms released an update on its annual reporting and annual meeting timelines. The USX Market Cap decreased by $12m this week to close at $2,691m.

IMO

Armillary. i salute you. You've had no responses, reply, feedback, interest on here since Harvey Specter in 2014(harvey are you alive and in good health? Hope so).

Hows it going?. has Unlisted thrived or what? If not what needs to happen to make it a healthy alternative option.

Do you have a sun gold kiwifruit orchard and if so is it handling this insane humidity PSA wise. Cheers for being here and not relying on any support to prop you up and keep the motivation going.

ps you arent a bot ;.... are you?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-02-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Armillary. i salute you. You've had no responses, reply, feedback, interest on here since Harvey Specter in 2014(harvey are you alive and in good health? Hope so).

Hows it going?. has Unlisted thrived or what? If not what needs to happen to make it a healthy alternative option.

Do you have a sun gold kiwifruit orchard and if so is it handling this insane humidity PSA wise. Cheers for being here and not relying on any support to prop you up and keep the motivation going.

ps you arent a bot ;.... are you?
    He's not a bot. And I totally agree with you about his dedication to the cause.

I will have to review some of these USX listings - there are some good companies - I especially like Pharmazen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    He's not a bot. And I totally agree with you about his dedication to the cause.

I will have to review some of these USX listings - there are some good companies - I especially like Pharmazen
    You are not alone..!!...lol.
    I am "well positioned" with PAZ.
    Just taking a bit longer to get there,but they are getting there.

Does anyone know why www.unlisted.co.nz is not accessible?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Does anyone know why www.unlisted.co.nz is not accessible?
    try http://usx.co.nz
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....