sharetrader
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Thank you Peat,I have been trying to access unlisted all day.!!

I went to a promotional event several months ago regarding this re-branding. You have to admit that USX sounds a lot better than unlisted.

I have a USX USB battery from that event and as soon as I saw the post from 'newman' i figured this would be the issue.

You'd think the old website would simply redirect to the new one but maybe that ran out already.....

In trading on USX for the week ending Wednesday 21 February 2018 there were 6 trades (last week 19 trades) totalling 46k shares worth $189k. Trading was interrupted on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning by a gateway access and server issue at our hosting site.

In price movements this week only Skyline changed in value, gaining 1% (20 cents) to end the week at $25.25. In announcements during the week Silver Fern Farms released its Newsletter to shareholders, King Country Energy extended its takeover offer and announced that King Country Energy Joint Venture has now become its dominant owner per the Takeovers Code. In other announcements Proten issued an update on its dividend payment date, Speirs Group has appointed Grant Thornton as its Auditor and Zespri has issued a notice regarding a Special Meeting in respect of changes to its Constitution and changes to share and dividend caps. The USX Market Cap increased by $7m this week to close at $2,698m.