sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Actually, given that it is likely the company paying for the report I am in as a shareholder.

What I should have asked ... who's interests is the report likely to represent? The interests of the major cornerstone shareholder (who already made lots of money by selling into an inflated CR which was supported by board and management), the interests of the board who already signed their right to independent judgement away (nota bene - prior to commissioning and reading the report) - or the interests of the retail shareholder?
    A
    Ah well, we probably should wait until we see it, but I don't hold my breath ...
    Independent view from Grant Samuel to be provided to shareholders ......don’t be so cynical

Selling the company still best outcome for shareholders I reckon. They have taken it as far as they could and in spite of the rhetoric it was struggling to grow ....and to meet lofty expectations would have taken many years

Without the takeover share price probably woul have languished in the low 200/230 range ....which would have not pleased many.

That $2.10 Mark was good buying.
    Last edited by winner69; 17-02-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”