sharetrader
Page 277 of 303 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3023

One off ECOYA Glass and wax supply constraints resulted in slower than anticipated revenue growth and created one off costs in H1, reducing profitability.
    Getting a bit annoying reading about all these one-off costs... there always seems to be one-off costs in every result.
    Aren't these just regular costs of business by now???

Handsome Member

Unflattering - disappointing and I will be out of TIL this morning. Prolly buy in at $2.10

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Think that’s a bit rough like the bit about 1000 new doors later on this year clearly the international market is where growth is at. Good to see they hit the 1st half ebitda target and reaffirmed FY guidance confirming they are on track.
    Better pull them through

Guidance implies H2 revenues up 15% on last year with ebitda up 23% on last year

Pretty bullish
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Sell orders getting pulled seems That 30,000 buy at 2.58 might set the scene for today

At 258 on a forward looking PE of about 14

Seems fair enough

We need that big takeover to happen
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

4% revenue growth? Decreasing EBITDA? I thought TIL was a growth company?

No wonder the big take over offer hasn't come... these results show it's no surprise BWX, who some like to think is comparable to TIL, doesn't want touch this dog.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 28-11-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Being a bit harsh here.. very far off from being a dog. Unless you are referring to a dog with radiating skin from all these popular natural products.

Earnings guidance reconfirmed at a decent growth rate from prior year, massive growth numbers coming through internationally and first two month trading very promising even domestically.

I'll be looking to top up if this drops.

Advanced Member

I couldn't financially short TIL as I wanted to so I entered a private comp with a mate who loves TIL. He has to buy under $2.50 while I short over $2.50. I guess I can order the Christmas hamper on his credit card by now. The growth for a company trading at a PE of 14 is laughable. Unless there is the mythical takeover so many shareholders are hoping for.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
    Being a bit harsh here.. very far off from being a dog. Unless you are referring to a dog with radiating skin from all these popular natural products.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post

Earnings guidance reconfirmed at a decent growth rate from prior year, massive growth numbers coming through internationally and first two month trading very promising even domestically.

I'll be looking to top up if this drops.

You'll probably be in luck, the buyers are few and far in between... nobody wanting to touch this till $2.35 now, not surprising when the EPS growth is 0 - PE of 14 looks expensive when you there is no growth...
    I know companies who are no growth and trading on a PE of barely 6)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 28-11-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Sigh ... back to always right to buy at $2.10, I suspect.