sharetrader
Page 263 of 303 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3023
    percy

I am holding myself at the ready.Good news buy more,steady news hold,poor news sell.
    At present time I am expecting either good news, or steady news.

Banned

why would they do it? AGM is next week...5 business days away..a good business is concentrating with the business not with the share price...

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    why would they do it? AGM is next week...5 business days away..a good business is concentrating with the business not with the share price...
    My understanding is that they must advise if there is any material change from whats been said before (guidance) as soon as it becomes apparent , and that this can not be held back for a meeting.
    This means that meetings should not be the bringer of any material good/bad news because that conflicts with continuous disclosure requirement
    Meetings can not create an 'insider trading' scenario
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Maybe the market is seeing through that wishy washy guidance they gave for F18 ....and the double counting mislead a few to think 20% plus growth was on the cards. Quote, Winner.

Winner I have been to past ASM and talked to CEO Angela Buglass.
    I had a discussion with her about the glass of the candles which at times spontaneously explodes. Her take on it was very wishy washy. I did find her unusual in that she did not give straight answers. One would expect that it is possible to have a discussion with a CEO and stay on subject however she disappointed me in this. If this is her style of communicating than it does not look good for the future of TIL.
    Last edited by forest; 21-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not sure what she spoke y'day at the NZSA function, with a week to go for ASM the chart does look pretty terrible. If the trading guidance/update isn't great at the time ASM we might see sub $2 soon.
    Anyone know whether she turned up or not.?

This is the only guidance Trilogy have given

Outlook

TIL expects underlying revenue growth in FY18 to be consistent with FY17 for each segment of the business.

TIL Group EBITDA will continue to grow, despite gross margin compression as a result of higher raw material prices within Trilogy skincare.

Consistent with prior years, we expect revenue and EBITDA to be skewed towards the second half.

As long as they aren't too far away from that (whatever it means) no need for disclosure. However hopefully they will be more specific at the ASM like last year when they gave what H1 was likely to be and a broad range for FY revenues and ebitda. Remember that, sounded great on % ages but so wishy washy the share price collapsed big time.

Share price heading to 5 bucks wasn't it this time last year when no news was good news I believe
    Last edited by winner69; 21-09-2017 at 08:01 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If i am correct, last year the guidance came on the day of the ASM... 22nd sept 2016.May be they may repeat the same.Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    If i am correct, last year the guidance came on the day of the ASM... 22nd sept 2016.May be they may repeat the same.Who knows?
    Correct on first point ...and hopefully they will do the same again this year and be a bit more specific about where F18 is heading

After all H! is almost over and if they dont have a good idea what that is bringing something wrong eh .....but no worries even if H1 is a bit slack because we will reminded that full year results are always skewed to second half of the year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

So tempted to buy this arvo...but no money....really want to break in my saving...but if wife found out...man...no sex for months...lol

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Correct on first point ...and hopefully they will do the same again this year and be a bit more specific about where F18 is heading

After all H! is almost over and if they dont have a good idea what that is bringing something wrong eh .....but no worries even if H1 is a bit slack because we will reminded that full year results are always skewed to second half of the year
    Thanks winner! I still believe the slide is a bit overdone despite acquisitions and TIL positioning itself for growth.An early +ve guidance(may be tomorrow) would definitely do all the shareholders a world of good.Fingers crossed.