sharetrader
Page 292 of 303 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3023

Remember that first offer is usually never the highest or last offer.

Hmm - director selling - not sure what signals he wants to send us with that action given that there is a pending takeover offer he signed his life away to support:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...055/273070.pdf

I guess I can see all the winks and nudges - just not sure how to interpret them? Maybe this is the best he can do to support the takeover - signal other investors they better take the offer?

But then, maybe he just needed a new boat or deck and couldn't wait ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 16-01-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hmm - director selling - not sure what signals he wants to send us with that action given that there is a pending takeover offer he signed his life away to support:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...055/273070.pdf

I guess I can see all the winks and nudges - just not sure how to interpret them? Maybe this is the best he can do to support the takeover - signal other investors they better take the offer?

But then, maybe he just needed a new boat or deck and couldn't wait ...
    Maybe Mandy Sigaloff is not a him.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Maybe Mandy Sigaloff is not a him.?
    Who could say these days ? However - why do you think this would explain the selloff?

PS: Obviously ... my deepest apologies to Mandy ... I am sorry for missing the s before the he.

And so far I thought that only male directors can make funny & inexplicable things - must have been a Freudian slip ...
    ----

Some of Mandy’s recent ‘purchases’ appear to have been shares in payment of Director fees

Just collecting her pay maybe.

BP - down any more study on how Scheme of Arrangements work ....esp relative to the other option of a ‘hostile’ takeover
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

BP - down any more study on how Scheme of Arrangements work ....esp relative to the other option of a ‘hostile’ takeover
    Nope - I didn't down any study ....
    ----

The Kid

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11975852

Interview with CEO of Trilogy. Sounds like the takeover is a done deal, just waiting OIA approval.

Disc. not holding anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11975852

Interview with CEO of Trilogy. Sounds like the takeover is a done deal, just waiting OIA approval.

Disc. not holding anymore.
    You mean the shareholders do not matter in this context? Is it only her and CITIC? Otherwise - how can it be a done deal when nobody asked so far the shareholders?

Frightening as well to learn that she spent the better part of a year to prepare a deal which costs every contributor to the latest capital rise 80 cents per share. From memory - they paid 18 months ago $3.70 and CITIC offers 18 months later $2.90. Did she know already at the CR that the shares are not worth what she asked for? Or is she now promoting a deal which sells the company too cheap? Are we missing something?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You mean the shareholders do not matter in this context? Is it only her and CITIC? Otherwise - how can it be a done deal when nobody asked so far the shareholders?

Frightening as well to learn that she spent the better part of a year to prepare a deal which costs every contributor to the latest capital rise 80 cents per share. From memory - they paid 18 months ago $3.70 and CITIC offers 18 months later $2.90. Did she know already at the CR that the shares are not worth what she asked for? Or is she now promoting a deal which sells the company too cheap? Are we missing something?
    BP
    Sounds to me as if (with her being involved in 3+ buyouts) she was bought to Til with a sale in mind. My question is with such a great future (her words) why is this being sold seemingly cheaply or is it a directive from the bakery boys to free up their cash or force a higher offer? Would you sell such great prospects for a theoretical loss after putting in more expensive capital?
    Regards
    -dodgy

Majority shareholder has been a keen seller for a while ...Angela only doing her job.....and doing it well might I say

Minorities never have much of a say (in any company) ......except at the last stage when they get to say yes or express their disgust.

Divestment and finding a buyer has been on the ‘agenda’ for a while. No doubt it was realised that achieving the ‘huge potential’ expected of them was going to be very difficult.

That $2.10 was good buying
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”