sharetrader
Page 272 of 303 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3023

So what's the story with this stock team?

10% expected EBITDA growth looking attractive at current prices, directors have a fairly large share in the game, insto buying up. Ticking a few boxes of mine
    Last edited by TheHunter; 06-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Herbacious

I hold, but I'm not looking to add more at this stage. I get the sense that it's at the bottom though barring any bad news\missed targets. But I also think it's not likely to go anywhere much for a while on current forecasts unless there's some further M&A activity (which could happen given debt levels) to add interest and energise the jaded. BAU will probably see things meander along like they have been with the Ethical Investment fund picking up some in the dips (though at nearly 10% I'm inclined to think they're not going to keep buying much longer). A bit out of date, but worth having a browse through if you haven't already: http://www.4-traders.com/TRILOGY-INT...-LTD-20705933/

Advanced Member

has the worm finally turned, once PIE are out for good its due for a run sitting at a PE of 12.5x
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    has the worm finally turned, once PIE are out for good its due for a run sitting at a PE of 12.5x
    From a fundamental perspective I think they are undervalued. From a TA perspective - I guess you could claim higher highs and higher lows - but still well below any relevant MA. MA100 is at $1.42;

Still - the Royals still seem to use their products and the giving season is starting soon. My wife says that the rosehip oil is really good - and so I am setting on a good end of year turnover which should help the SP to move into the right direction.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Always right to buy at $2.10

Investor

Well, any thoughts of acquisition by BWX from across the ditch can be put to bed for now.

As they're currently in trading halt pending announcement re a potential transaction. And rumour mill on HC (source AFR) is that they're set to do a CR to fund an acquisition of a US naturals company for approx $100mln.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well, any thoughts of acquisition by BWX from across the ditch can be put to bed for now.

As they're currently in trading halt pending announcement re a potential transaction. And rumour mill on HC (source AFR) is that they're set to do a CR to fund an acquisition of a US naturals company for approx $100mln.
    https://www.fool.com.au/2017/10/18/w...rading-halt-2/

Excellent news imo for TIL.

Confirms that BWX is actively seeking acquisitions to grow and this A$100m capital raising will give BWX more scope and size to take on an acquisition like TIL in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.fool.com.au/2017/10/18/w...rading-halt-2/

Excellent news imo for TIL.

Confirms that BWX is actively seeking acquisitions to grow and this A$100m capital raising will give BWX more scope and size to take on an acquisition like TIL in the future.
    Is this the reason why there is a small spike in the share price or is the market expecting a take over of TIL? or is it too early to tell??

I still think PIE funds has a reduced offloading of TIL and the Aussie ethical fund is still buying TIL...

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Is this the reason why there is a small spike in the share price or is the market expecting a take over of TIL? or is it too early to tell??

I still think PIE funds has a reduced offloading of TIL and the Aussie ethical fund is still buying TIL...
    That's positive - from weak hands to stronger hands.

PIE Fund will finish selling one day.

Advanced Member

Yep pie who helps inflate the SP have had the opositr effect when exiting. Any purchase by BWX will be earnings accredative as they are trading on a PE in the mid 40s.