sharetrader
Page 187 of 303 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3023

Sounds like we are approaching shareholder depression in the investment cycle. Could be nearing the bottom. Valuation looks pretty good at these levels too

Least it didn't go under $3 today
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    There's always tomorrow. Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There's always tomorrow. Don't hold your breath.
    Lights gone out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldHaveHeld View Post
    Lights gone out
    Looks like the lights have gone out across the majority of the NZX to me.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just gone under $3.00.

Man, this market is brutal when it is disappointed.

TIL is definitely not prized (prized) as a high growth stock anymore - but still as a growth stock.

So question is what kind of multiple is a fair one to value TIL at.

Guru

Exclamation Times have changed

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Just gone under $3.00.

Man, this market is brutal when it is disappointed.

TIL is definitely not prized (prized) as a high growth stock anymore - but still as a growth stock.

So question is what kind of multiple is a fair one to value TIL at.
    Yea, quite ironic some posters were (essentially) laughing at me when I continually questiond TIL's lofty valuation (when it was in the mid $4's), I then proceeded to disclose my $3 valuation followed by a breif time where I didn't post anymore (due to continued dismissal of my claims).

Here we are not even a half a year later such I began my questions/comments, and after false ASX listing hopes, inappropriate company comparisions, growth that was clearly slowing (and questionable) topped off with products that really have no genuine barriers to entry (all of which I tried to explain, and more), and the share price is $2.97

Maybe even I was to optimistic... time will tell
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 15-12-2016 at 12:06 PM.

Here's what Phaedrus said on this site almost 10 years ago about overhyped stocks on ST. Still holds true today.

• Watch for a preponderance of overly loyal extremely positive contributions.
    • Any negative posters are "run off the thread".
    • When negative posters are accused of "downramping" you can be sure that all objectivity has been lost.
    • Beware of threads where anyone posting a negative comment is personally attacked.
    • Dissenting views should be encouraged, not rubbished. We learn nothing from those that agree with us.
    • Watch for comments on "ignorant" selling by institutions, techies etc - people that think they know better.

Interesting to see www.pharmacydirect.co.nz have all Trilogy products on sale with 20%-25% off, with 10 days still to go before Xmas.

Disc: Not holding.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Never forgot the Ross factor with this

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Yea, quite ironic some posters were (essentially) laughing at me when I continually questiond TIL's lofty valuation (when it was in the mid $4's), I then proceeded to disclose my $3 valuation followed by a breif time where I didn't post anymore (due to continued dismissal of my claims).

Here we are not even a half a year later such I began my questions/comments, and after false ASX listing hopes, inappropriate company comparisions, growth that was clearly slowing (and questionable) topped off with products that really have no genuine barriers to entry (all of which I tried to explain, and more), and the share price is $2.97

Maybe even I was to optimistic... time will tell
    You were right and I was right on the grounds that the current share price is now in the area where you and I valued it.

But for a long time we have been adrift form the consensus and the remains a reasonable possibility that the future will prove you wrong (only you - Tigers are never wrong ).

So enjoy your 30 seconds of fame but...

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

As you say... time will tell.

Just because the share price matches a valuation doesn't mean it is right. We all know the market doesn't work like that

The proof will be whether EPS is 30c or 15c in 3-5 years from now. Then we can have the victory ceremony and acknowledge the winners of the 2016 ST debate.