sharetrader
Page 190 of 303 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3023
    Herbacious

People like to give smelly things to other people for Xmas, it's a definite thing, like soap-on-a-rope used to be. I don't pretend to understand it myself, everyone I know is very picky about what they use for skincare and yet "here you go, random smelly stuff you've never tried before and have no idea if you're allergic to".

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    People like to give smelly things to other people for Xmas, it's a definite thing, like soap-on-a-rope used to be. I don't pretend to understand it myself, everyone I know is very picky about what they use for skincare and yet "here you go, random smelly stuff you've never tried before and have no idea if you're allergic to".
    ...and like our bathroom cluttered up shelves, drawers, cupboards of unwanted stuff eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

The candles are beautiful, my friends and I all have several at any one time. You should buy one W and see for yourself. Great movie, glass of Central Otago Pinot and the fragrance of Ecoya French Pear. Nice!

Whew, the relief

When the share price hit 276 yesterday I feared we were seeing a total collapse and 250 or even 200 beckoned

But 300 today is fantastic stuff

Must be heading up now
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Whew, the relief

When the share price hit 276 yesterday I feared we were seeing a total collapse and 250 or even 200 beckoned

But 300 today is fantastic stuff

Must be heading up now
    Always tht 300 was good resistance for them, let's see if it can trade higher of that mark...

Advanced Member

Delving into the numbers a bit further and assuming seasonality of the underlying business the majority of sales and profit is made in the 2nd half of the year. At the current SP if they hit the bottom of the forecast i.e. $100m (assumes no growth on H2 16)rev and $19m ebitda they are trading at just under 20x earnings, done some quick calls at my end a bullish case at $110m I get ebit of $24m with EPS of 19c and PE of 15x on FY17 earnings. Plenty of detail in the recent analyst presentation if you delve into the detail but the proof will be in the full year results.

Handsome Member

SP overshot when it got to $5 but nothing has really changed with TIL, there is still value in this. If they get to their top end of $110m they tick my boxes. Bought in cheap. The margins will always drop over the years as they grow, if they keep 20% EPS I wont be complaining.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Pine remind you of Nutwood Forest eh Rupert

Good choice
    Had to look up Nutwood trees Winner and what a cool symbolic tree they are! Thanks for the mention. This wee bear would happily live in the Nutwood Forest but candles and bear fur are not a good match so this bear will stick to Trilogys ultrahydrating cream

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zouga View Post
    The candles are beautiful, my friends and I all have several at any one time. You should buy one W and see for yourself. Great movie, glass of Central Otago Pinot and the fragrance of Ecoya French Pear. Nice!
    Our house has ended up with a few candles from the local garden centre . Look like very good quality ( made in NZ ) . The ladies certainly like them .
    So plenty of competition for TIL in this space .

http://ashleyandco.co.nz/collections/shop-all

Handsome Member

Mrs did all xmas gifts online, Trilogy and Ecoya 20% off for friends and family, all items got there on time (orders put through on the 18th December). Hand written messages as well, nice little touch.
    Great service.
    Saves me going to the mall and dealing with that madness