sharetrader
Page 195 of 303 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3023

at $1 TIL would have a Mcap of approx 72 mil, based on $9 million profit fy2016 that would put TIL on a historical pe of around 8, I see it highly unlikely the price will get to $1 unless there is a very large market correction. If FY17 profit is 10 million, which would be the low end of the guidance, TIL will be on a PE of around 18 at current market price of $2.55. This profit would be poor result for anticipated growth, mainly due to reduced margins as revenue is expected to be approx 100-110 million. However even on that result, TIL price is likely to be between $2-3, an that is for a company that is still growing sales/revenue and profit (albiet slower than everyone thought it would 6 months ago).
    Last edited by NZSilver; 08-02-2017 at 05:38 PM.

I have held all the way through. I am buying more at 2.50-2.70. I think they are oversold

Guru

Question At least things can't get any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Close at 255 .....and being the low of the day not good

Unloved and unwanted
    Wow, seems even my $3 valuation is on the expensive side... maybe the people who said I didn't understand the company and should stay out of the thread (or words to that effect) when I gave my $3 target (and the share price was well above $4) were right... Looks like even I was too optimistic.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 08-02-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Very Much In the Red Zone

Well for what it is worth the end of day share price is a little less than my current valuation.

But that is one nasty downtrend, so i doubt I will be buying in any time soon.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Well for what it is worth the end of day share price is a little less than my current valuation.

But that is one nasty downtrend, so i doubt I will be buying in any time soon.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    That's a pity PT - I've decided to sell mine tomorrow and was hoping you might have been a buyer. I'm going to take a hit but I've had enough of the slippery slope this share appears to be on and I'm sure I can find a much better use for the funds.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    That's a pity PT - I've decided to sell mine tomorrow and was hoping you might have been a buyer. I'm going to take a hit but I've had enough of the slippery slope this share appears to be on and I'm sure I can find a much better use for the funds.
    Hmm I have been wondering about doing the same looking at that ugly downtrend, but for some reason I still have faith in the company so I have continued to hold. But I held onto Wynyard too and that didnt work out so well

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Tiger Matching Service - No Interchange, No Fee

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    I have held all the way through. I am buying more at 2.50-2.70. I think they are oversold
    pierre, meet horus1.

horus1, this is pierre.

All the best
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Yep a downtrend for sure, but at $2.50 fundamentally this is priced at a low valuation, I will hold and re-asses after an update on trading. The lack liquidity will not be our friend on the way down.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Yep a downtrend for sure, but at $2.50 fundamentally this is priced at a low valuation, I will hold and re-asses after an update on trading. The lack liquidity will not be our friend on the way down.
    1 1 9:09:00 am 250 800,000 $2,000,000

Surely now totally unloved by the looks, seems like a big player selling down.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    1 1 9:09:00 am 250 800,000 $2,000,000

Surely now totally unloved by the looks, seems like a big player selling down.
    Alternatively, a big player in the know taking the opportunity to pick up some cheap shares. The transaction goes both ways... might see a SSH notice soon.

If you believed in the fundamentals a few months ago there is no reason to change your opinion. No new evidence has surfaced.