sharetrader
Page 242 of 303 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3023
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Ahah...bought the warehouse one..on special..choose the most expensive one $40 retail price. Got it for $10. Burnt it...can not smell anything..my dog pooh is smelling stronger than the warehouse one.
    Don't worry about what others on here think, stick with your own convictions, otherwise you'll be forever defending your position, and getting worked up.

Advanced Member

Ahah...bought the warehouse one..on special..choose the most expensive one $40 retail price. Got it for $10. Burnt it...can not smell anything..my dog pooh is smelling stronger than the warehouse one.
    Sounds like it has less chemicals in it good for you and the environment

What evidents or research report stating thier thier products are fall out fashion? Your own conclusion? As I know, women are very particular with thier skin products..once they use n like one products...they will stick with it.

the last report did not state thier products are out of fashion...
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Blackpeter did say IF .........mm.....always a risk in this industry eh
    Quote Originally Posted by co0p View Post
    He has none.

TIL had a disruptive 1H of FY17 with the change in distributor in NZ (at the time their largest market) and uncertainty in the Daigou channel.

In FY18 things are a little different. CS&Co is settled as distributor in NZ, the daigou channel has stabilised and they are now selling into China through CBEC (Tmall, VIP and I suspect more to come). Surely there will be some growth...... if not then I will be worried.
    And the answer is: winner is correct !

King and CoOp - let me guess: overcommitted and under water? I guess in this situation is it easy for the nerve endings to show up blank ...

No need for excitement ... enjoy your holding and I wish both of you good luck. I have no special knowledge about TIL's products, noticed however that they are quite dear and that my better half doesn't know or use the brand. I noticed as well that the Princess of Wales recommends in the meantime other stuff (times change), that TIL's stellar growth was abruptly stopped - and that the team cobbling TIL together and now running it seems to be more experienced in grooming startups for sale than running long-term profitable companies. They might have missed in this case the optimal time window for selling it off.

I see as well that the share is in a reliable long term downtrend - which means that the market clearly does not believe in sustainable growth. Maybe you two know more than the market? In this case it might be the ideal time to "back up the truck". Otherwise - ignore market sentiment at your peril, particularly if the fundamentals are based mainly on plenty of "goodwill".

But no - I didn't perform a market survey - i.e. everything might be nice and fluffy and the markets just didn't notice it. However - fragrance and skin care (not to mention candles) are a tough business with a minimal moat. Ask yourself: what has TIL got what the others have not?

Discl: don't;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

King and CoOp - let me guess: overcommitted and under water? I guess in this situation is it easy for the nerve endings to show up blank ...

No need for excitement ... enjoy your holding and I wish both of you good luck. I have no special knowledge about TIL's products, noticed however that they are quite dear and that my better half doesn't know or use the brand. I noticed as well that the Princess of Wales recommends in the meantime other stuff (times change), that TIL's stellar growth was abruptly stopped - and that the team cobbling TIL together and now running it seems to be more experienced in grooming startups for sale than running long-term profitable companies. They might have missed in this case the optimal time window for selling it off.

I see as well that the share is in a reliable long term downtrend - which means that the market clearly does not believe in sustainable growth. Maybe you two know more than the market? In this case it might be the ideal time to "back up the truck". Otherwise - ignore market sentiment at your peril, particularly if the fundamentals are based mainly on plenty of "goodwill".

But no - I didn't perform a market survey - i.e. everything might be nice and fluffy and the markets just didn't notice it. However - fragrance and skin care (not to mention candles) are a tough business with a minimal moat. Ask yourself: what has TIL got what the others have not?

We we will see eh..only time will tell...my gut feeling hardly wrong will proof u wrong just like snoopy on HBL
    Last edited by King1212; 26-06-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Apologies if I caused any offense with my earlier post.

I was simply attempting to suggest a possible reason as to why sales have slowed. I do understand my reasoning is at odds with a number of better informed participants on this thread (yourself and trader come to mind).

Disclosure: Obviously a holder who wishes they got out 12 months ago - probably overcommitted but not quite underwater

Banned

U don't have to apology...u were right...he has none..just his own conclusions without any fact evident n research. It is like saying nz property market Will collapse soon....sell all your properties n retirement stocks!

The Kid

According to this article (25 June 2017) Princess Cate and her mother are still using Trilogy Rosehip Oil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...wing-skin.html

Disc. Small holding

Banned

Thanks..good evidence. Women will not easily change their cosmetic gears....they will pay premium to keep their beauty ...how do I know? I got one at home...my wife..haha

The Kid

Same here lol

Doesn't seem as negative today. That must be good.